• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Blood Maid: Vampire x human MxM Rp

ItAllGood

Ok... So here are my thoughts. Charterer A is a vampire of very well to do statues. High up in the vampire hierarchy. He's the son of two living vampires meaning they do not live forever. Rather they age very slowly. 1 year to every decade. At the opening of our story it is 1901 and he is just about 17. At the peak of puberty which brings along a compulsion for human flesh. His parents are concerned about his new need to feed on fresh blood so they decide to get him a blood maid. This is a typical servant in the vampire house that serves as a living, continues meal. Unfortunately there is very often an affection that develops between a vampire and his blood maid. Such physical contact can quickly turn sexual or romantic in nature which is completely unexceptionable to Character A's family status. So they get him a male blood maid, character B. That should keep him from falling into infatuation with his lowly servant.

Character B is only 15. He's an orphan, but spunky. For him to reach his age was a miracle. Other orphans of the London streets die of disease, starve to death, or are kidnapped and made to work in factories where the death rate is even higher than on the streets. Character B finds himself lucky to be in a fancy manor, that is, until he meets his new master. Needless to say they don't get along. They fight like cats and dogs really, but slowly develop a friendship then a romance.

When Character A's parents find out about the romance they quickly have the now 22 year old Character B killed

Character A is heartbroken and swears to never love again and he never truly does... that is until the year 2018. He has moved to America. New York. Somewhere that he feels free of his parents’ watchful, judgmental, eye. Then... one day... he sees that man. He knows it's him. It hast to be.

He follows him...Stalks him obsessively. That’s him! Character B. But the man he swears is Character B is Actually Character C. He only looks like Character B…

We can take the story from there or from when they first meet in Victorian London.

Let me know if you would be interested in playing this plot with me. You can either be Character A or Character B AND C. I will play the other roll.

Please be advised I do not have any triggers. We can go as light or as dark with this as we want, however I prefer to go dark. I can write between 1 and 6 paragraphs, but usually tend to match your length. There are times where I disappear for a few days or a week. Life is hectic, but I always come back. So if you aren’t willing to work around that I totally understand.

I looke forward to hearing from you!

~Good

Okay... If this is still open, I really want to do this role-play with you. It sounds amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back