Blizzardclan (Warrior Cats RP) Sign-Ups

Listen please and heed my words. I am Snowstar, proud and fearless leader of Blizzardclan. I have high hopes that this clan will become one of peace and prosperity, a safe haven. I need a loyal deputy who will stand by my side, a kind and knowledgeable medicine cat who can heal the worst of wounds, loyal warriors who will protect their clanmates at all costs yet show mercy to those who are weaker than themselves, apprentices who will strive to learn the warrior code and become powerful yet merciful warriors, queens who will give birth to the future warriors of the clan, and kits who will grow up to be warriors. Please join us.

Chara Sheet

Name: (Example: (Kit) Starkit, (Paw) Starpaw, (Warrior) Starfire, (Elder and Med cat same as warrior name and med cat apprentice same as paw))

Rank: (Star (Leader x1), Deputy (x1), Kit, Paw (Apprentice), Warrior, Elder, Medicine Cat and Medicine Cat Apprentice)

Looks:

Personality:

~~~~~~

My chara sheet

Name: Snowstar

Looks:

View attachment 8787

Personality: Snowstar is a proud and fearless and leader and is kind and gentle in general.

Do you have a plot in mind, or are the characters going to shape it?

And, like, is it BlizzardClan and ThunderClan, and ShadowClan, etc.? Or are there more made up ones in a completely different territory/the one BlizzardClan's in.

Or what.

o3o

The plot will be shaped by the characters,the other 3 clans are Fireclan, Lightningclan, and Earthclan, and they are pretty far away yet eventually they will attack at some point. There will probably end up not being gatherings.

Alright. I'll probably join, so I'll go and get my think on for a character.

;D

Name: (Example: (Kit) Starkit, (Paw) Starpaw, (Warrior) Starfire, (Elder and Med cat same as warrior name and med cat apprentice same as paw))

Rank: (Star (Leader x1), Deputy (x1), Kit, Paw (Apprentice), Warrior, Elder, Medicine Cat and Medicine Cat Apprentice)

Looks:

Personality:

~~~~~~

My chara sheet

Name: Deathwing

Looks: Black tom with torn ear

Personality: When he was born his mom died and so did his three litter mates. His dad (Eaglefeather) named him Deathkit because of all the death he brought. He had three moons of medicine cat training before his mentor, Jaggedwing, died of a mysterious illness. Half the Clan thinks he's the cause. He is not spiteful and very gracious. Does not flinch at fighting, and will fight to the death to save the sick, no matter from what Clan. He is a little scared that he will kill his patients and constantly lives in fear!

P.S. I have a warriors rp called eclipse-clan. Join please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back