• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bleach X Bnha (ships allowed)

LunarArt1

Ya boi
Hello everyone, how are you! I’m doing okay, the quarantine driving me up a wall, for those who might ask back. So anyways I’m looking to destroy my boredom by doing A wombo combo of my two favorite fandoms. Bleach and bnha, I know Bleach is kinda a fandom that’s not seen on here that often, but the anime is returning so I want to do some rps for it. I also am a fan of bnha so I decided to combine the two. I know this probably be up anyone alley, but it’s worth a shot.
So here’s the rules first, don’t worry I don’t have a lot.
-at least three lines per reply
-be able to play side characters with me since I’ll play some as well
-If you want a ship tell me, I like communication
-Any ideas, talk to me.
-If you don’t know bleach you can still rp since it can make character interaction interesting
Anyone now time for a few plot points. Side not I tend to main as ichigo so most are to him and the bnha world
-Bleach characters are adapted to fit the world.
Sub ideas for it
*Aizen is ichigo’s dad.
*Captains are heroes from a different part of japan.
-Ichigo is transporter to the world of bnha and has to figure out how to live there and no accidentally kill anyone.
Subplots
*Espada ichigo
-Midoriya had just been told that he can’t be a hero even after trying to save Bakugo. With his hopes crushed he’s given a second chance by an orange haired hero that goes by Zangetsu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back