• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Bleach -- New Awakening -- OC/AU (Open / Accepting)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Nothingness

Two Thousand Club
Story

For as long as history can tell, there have always been three opposing sides that have been fighting one another none of which ever agreed with one another on a single thing whatsoever and even if they ever did they would have their own opinion that differed from the other that caused further conflict. The three sides are known as Soul Reapers, Quincies and Hollows. What each of the three factions seem to have never understood was that as the fighting between the three of them grew more intense with every battle, their ferocious rage against one another fueled an unknown enemy that had been in a deep slumber far into the depths of the Dangai. This enemy was sealed away long ago by the Soul King himself and information about them was never released to anyone; not even the Zero Division was aware of them due to how dangerous they were. They were known as Leachers and just like Hollows and their ability to become more powerful with each soul or one another they consume to become other types such as Arrancar; Leachers become much more powerful the longer they battle and the more rage that their opponent emits from any sort of battle whatsoever. The secret was kept about them by the Soul King due how they had almost become the very reason for the destruction of the three realms and the no doubt extinction of everyone and everything.

The only thing that had kept them at bay up to this very day was the Cleaner coming through the Dangai every seven days to completely wipe out everything in the Dangai that might possibly be there for whatever unknown reason and it being possible that Leachers would start to drain the spiritual energy of whatever or whoever might remain too long within the Dangai. Though, as the fighting has now reached towards modern day and hatred only grows more intense as well as fighting becomes much more violent along with filled with certain ambitions to fight for the Leachers have began to consume the energy from each battle and sensing the hatred that everyone has for one another.

One after another, Leachers have started to escape from their sealed prison from within the Dangai and have spilled out into both the realm of the living but as well as the Soul Society first, though it maybe only a few there have also been those who wiggled their way also into the realm of Hueco Mundo. Very few have actually come into full contact with the Leachers but those who do have either been killed attempting to fight back against them if not barely are able to escape with their lives. Now it is the choice between the three sides to see whether or not they will continue to fuel this new unknown enemy or finally decide to team up against one another to defeat it before the extinction of everything comes about.

Rules

> No god modding.

> PM all characters to me titled BANKAI to let me know you have read the rules.

> Cheshire Grin is a mod in this roleplay, any questions can also be brought to her and will be directed to myself if I am not available immediately.

> No power playing.

> No canon characters.

> Do not use anything from 'Hell-Verse'.

> If you're going to be gone for a long period of time, please inform me ahead of time so that your lack of posting does not get you removed.

> Inactivity for 5 days straight without any kind of notice will result in a kick from the roleplay. Please let me know ahead of time if you are unable to post for whatever reason.

> Minimum posting length is to be about 1 paragraph.

> Any ideas that might change anything drastically within the story must be approved first by myself.

> Rules will be added/removed as seen necessary.

> Have Fun!~​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back