• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BLEACH — 1x1 / OCxOC search 🏵️

HymnShark

— Vision milky, then eyes rot.

yellow.png

BLEACH —​

"A bond is like a pointillist painting. In order to see it in its entirety, you have to take a step back."

Hello everyone! Thanks for taking some time to read this trough, I'll try to make it as short as possible.

:: ABOUT ME ::

- 28(f) from Northern Europe, so English is not my first language. Please be +20yo,
I would feel uncomfortable roleplaying with those younger than that
- I've been roleplaying on and off since I was like 12 LOL
- I usually match my partner's post lengths, at least 400 words, often more.
- My reply speed varies according to my job and motivation; sometimes I reply multiple times a day,
sometimes once a week, and during a busy time it might take even longer. However!
I'll keep you updated and I don't mind you asking about the situation either.
- Drop friendly. Hey life happens, don't worry about it.

:: THE RP SPECIFICS ::

- I'm looking for a Bleach 1x1 RP
- OC x OC only. I have a (new) shinigami character I would like to try out!
- Romance is not must, but it's preferred.
- If we do romance, this time I would prefer MxM only. However, if
we don't include romance between out characters, then your
character's gender wont matter. Also romances I tend to do are
very much slowburn ones - i don't do instant romances.
"Species" won't matter either, romance or not. Shinigami, arrancar, quincy... up to you.

- I don't really do "doubling", however I do include a lot of side characters or
even canon characters as side characters.
- I would prefer you to match my reply lengths (~400+ words). Quality over
quantity of course, but it's hard to bring plot forward properly with only few sentences to go with.
- I LOVE plotting and lore/world building.
- Timeline-wise I would prefer time before TYBW, during canon or pre-canon.

:: INSPIRATION? ::

[ HEROES? LET’S NOT GO THAT FAR ]
- Not so good men (or women) having to save the universe for perfectly selfish reasons
- Perfectly wrong dudes ending up on a path to save their own asses, but also ending up saving everyone else in the process.

[ ENEMIES TO LOVERS ]
- Pretty self explanatory. Opposites attract. Something juicy, dark, heart wrenching. Secrets, guilt, passion.

[ SHINIGAMI AND AN ARRANCAR WALKS INTO A BAR… ]
- A Shinigami, angry with the militaristic system with no way out. An arrancar, angry for getting cast aside by Aizen for ‘someone better’.
Perhaps they can go from an uneasy allegiance to something greater?

or something else? Let's plot something out c:

:: THE END ::

thanks for reading, have a cookie: 🍪

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back