• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Blades In the Wind Roleplay [All is welcome]

What alliance do you think will win the War?

• Total voters

Kirby3178

The New Guy
Welcome! To my roleplay. I'm glad you could be here. But, I want to inform you that you have just entered a war between two alliances: The Gilded Order (the good guys) and the Triad. The Gilded Order is the alliance fighting to protect Vienova (the main setting) from the Triad. At the same time, the Triad is trying to destroy the world by bringing back the Devil, Inzes. Choose your alliance and create your heroes!

Which alliance will stand and hear the trumpets of victory? That will only be decided by your decisions!

So what alliances are you all going to be apart of? Also, I will make the CS but, that will have to wait.

As long as they are approved by me then yea
My character is supposed to have silken gloves. They can turn those into metal gauntlets. Then, they get stronger and the ability to charge up their punches with magic energy, so they can basically smash down thick stone walls. Of course it has limits and its very exhausting.

The Triad thought that the world needed guidance from a new leader so they set off to let the Devil loose in Vienova to take it over.

This seems cool. I want my character to be arrogant, and look like a perfect, beautiful being but be rotten on the inside.

Ok, so who is gonna be a bad guy working for the Triad? I think it would make sense if we all came up with a backstory and how we came to work together despite being terrible people and all. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back