Blackwood Academy for the Gifted

xIDiamond

Cookie Monster
If you want to join then post your Sign up , Also Idea is helping me manage this rp , so they might say things about the sign up sheets and other things

Last edited by a moderator:
@Idea , I edited my profile to add some to his personality and outline his power limit better. Just tell me if you see or want anything else.

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]What're the rules?

[/QUOTE]
go to character sign-up for the character sheet. Fill the character sheet and follow common sense are the rules.

shame on you! ┻━┻ ︵ ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

shame on you family! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

shame on your cow! ┬──┬ ︵(╯。□。)╯

shame on your honor! ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

Misuka Masamoto]shame on you! ┻━┻ ︵ ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) shame on you family! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ shame on your cow! ┬──┬ ︵(╯。□。)╯ shame on your honor! ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻ [/QUOTE] [URL="http://shamenun.com said:
shamenun.com[/URL]

I know, I'm just bringing more ways to shame people.

Due to my younger sister I've seen practically every Disney movie a dozen times

[QUOTE="Mister Spades]we're all right here you sausagewiener

[/QUOTE]
Eh, was hoping there'd be more people Rp'ing, lol. But yes, I am indeed a sausagewiener...

I'm taking an online class for the summer, 4 days a week with 2 chapters of notes, vocab, and chapter reviews per day. A couple hours in total

Ah, sounds fun. I'm taking a break for the summer, then I got another year/two before Police Academy, so yay!

Hey, GamerGirl, did you even make a character bio?

Haygor and I would've tried to PM someone and ask what to do about someone with no CS, but we have new accounts. So we just rolled with it since nothing else was happening.

Oi, sorry mates. I did have some things and all, but it seems my laptop was "experiencing issues" shall I say and a lot of things I've done on it don't really seem to be working or going through. If this causes some problems, I can always go and strip my comments from the post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, so just to be clear with the rules, I shouldn't float around?

I'm just making sure I don't break any rules on my first day.

Side note, I just realized I have to make ten post then go on a 24 hour lockdown so I'm just posting stuff off the top of my head.

[QUOTE="The Haygor]Eh, was hoping there'd be more people Rp'ing, lol. But yes, I am indeed a sausagewiener...

[/QUOTE]
lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back