Black Butler Roleplay!

Blondes....

So, I mainly joined this site to Rp with Black Butler. However I can't seem to find very many so I thought I would take matters into my own hands, I can create a main character list, if you want to be someone else, or your own character, just let me know:)

Character List

Ciel Phantomhive: Me

Elizabeth Middleford:

Sabastian M:

Alois:

Claude:

Alright so I hope everyone has a good time:)

Would it be okay if I make an OC? My friend and I have been DYING to write black butler fan fic~ We joke about him being my butler... but I dont think he likes rping though... so would it be cool? :D iiffff soooo~

I was going to put something really important.. but forgot what it was </3 I REMEMBERED i am not all of the way through Season two D; I am watching it though!

Name: Jaquelyn Lae

Butler: Unknown at the moment (open if any one wants it :D )

Height: 4’ 9”

Weight: 88 lbs

Appearance:
anime-girl-big-dog-black-dress-blue-eyes-brown-hair-Favim.com-351119.jpg
and yes, that is a dog i would like d: but if the butler doesnt want it then take it away...

Personality: Childish, obsessed with symmetry, very dependent on her butler

Back story: My father gambled a lot, and our family owned a business. One night he came home drunk when the business was going under. He killed my mother then looked to me. He patted my head and said sorry as he killed himself. At age 12 I was left alone with the sinking business, many offered to buy it from me, but I refused them all. Men offered to marry me and save the business, I refused most... Until it came to Lucus LeDucane. He was already rich beyond compare, but when he married me he began to hit me and... just all around abuse me. That was at the age of 13. One night he had hit me then went further with the abuse, when it was over I sat up and left his bed. Then I herd the demons voice. I agreed and he put his mark on me. (this can be discussed where the mark is. Remember; the more visible it is the stronger the contract. )

[QUOTE="Amaterasu Miyamoto]
Would it be okay if I make an OC? My friend and I have been DYING to write black butler fan fic~ We joke about him being my butler... but I dont think he likes rping though... so would it be cool? :D iiffff soooo~
I was going to put something really important.. but forgot what it was </3 I REMEMBERED i am not all of the way through Season two D; I am watching it though!

Appearance:
and yes, that is a dog i would like d: but if the butler doesnt want it then take it away...

Back story: My father gambled a lot, and our family owned a business. One night he came home drunk when the business was going under. He killed my mother then looked to me. He patted my head and said sorry as he killed himself. At age 12 I was left alone with the sinking business, many offered to buy it from me, but I refused them all. Men offered to marry me and save the business, I refused most... Until it came to Lucus LeDucane. He was already rich beyond compare, but when he married me he began to hit me and... just all around abuse me. That was at the age of 13. One night he had hit me then went further with the abuse, when it was over I sat up and left his bed. Then I herd the demons voice. I agreed and he put his mark on me. (this can be discussed where the mark is. Remember; the more visible it is the stronger the contract. )

[/QUOTE]
It gets a lot deeper. Love how it ends. Feel free to check out Sword Art online (romantic) or Angel Beats. Both very good. Feel free to delete this. Nice to meet another Black Butler Fan.

JACJAB01 said:
It gets a lot deeper. Love how it ends. Feel free to check out Sword Art online (romantic) or Angel Beats. Both very good. Feel free to delete this. Nice to meet another Black Butler Fan.
I FREAKIN JUST FINISHED IT <3 (black butler) and I have seen some SAO and Angel Beats, not a lot though d:

[QUOTE="Amaterasu Miyamoto]

Appearance:

[/QUOTE]I would be willing to play your butler and I think the dog would make it more interesting (and for you to have made a contract you need a life goal for the demon to help you accomplish, is it revenge?)
Appearance: (has red eyes)
2037356_1317535298209.04res_250_300.jpg

Name: Nathaniel, Grey

Master: Jacquelyn Lae

Height: 6,2

Weight: 125 Ibs

Personality: Serious,

believes deeply in beauty and serenity, he is also very protective of his master

Bio: He was born in a small village where he spent most of his childhood taking care of his sick parents, at age 15 his parents died of an unknown ailment leaving him an orphan, he was then brought into a forced marriage with Lucille LeDucane one of Lucas LeDucane's ancestors, Nathaniel was disgusted by the way they treated their servants, and although he had become a nobleman by marriage he couldn't stand their lifestyle and thus he ran away at age 17 and became a poor musician he played the piano for a small Orchestra there he fell deeply in love with a woman by the name of Veronica, Andrews who was one of the Orchestra lady's who sung there and 2 years later they were engaged, She died a month after their engagement, she was killed by Lucille who had finally found out where he had been she killed her out of jealousy upon finding out about their engagement, Nathaniel was devastated that every woman he would come to love would die he became a demon his malice and inner turmoil consuming his soul at age 19 after killing Lucille and her family and then himself

May I play Alois Trancy? He will be less arrogant and much less of a spoiled brat, by the way:P More grown-up, I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back