• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Black Butler c:

Rika

Hiya! I'm Rika! Recently, I've been obsessed with Black Butler, and have been itchin' for a roleplay about it!

What I'm searching for:

-Someone who can play a male demon

-Someone who can post at least once a day

-Someone who can develop their characters

-Someone who will be fun c:

-Someone who will forgive me for my stupidness sometimes

I want someone who can meet these requirements to join me on an adventure! :3 We would play it off as if the original Black Butler events never happened, or that our story would happen earlier or later than original events. My character would call your demon butler for aid and we would take it from there. ^-^ I hope this isn't too vague, but PM me please, and I have much, much more details there! Mwah, thank you!

One problem.. >.< I can't figure out how to pm people from my phone. My laptop broke sooo yea.. Can you please send me a pm instead? Sorryyyy

Sorry. I think it's because I'm new and all. :c

Maybe you can make an ooc so we can talk about the rp?

Hey, if you're still looking for someone to do this please send me something, I'm interested but I can't start a conversation (the 10-post limit, duh)

Especially if you're willing to make it M/M

Users who are viewing this thread

Back