• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BioShock: New Beginnings (WE NEED MORE PEOPLE!!)

Death Puppet

sdroW sdrawkcaB
Welcome Fellow RP'ers to BioShock: New Beginnings! This RP takes place ten years before the rapture civil war,

when it was peaceful and happy. Or so it seemed, gangs riddled Rapture, not to mention the drug, and human trafficing

in Rapture's black market. So, you get to chose, will you be the trouble, fight the trouble, or watch it go on?

The choice is up to you! Have fun!

Selena stepped down from her throne-like chair, looking to the crowd of 'Pawns' standing in front of her, all trembling. "Now! Today I have heard the Rapture Police Force is sending out rats into our systems.. stealing info.." He grabbed the tommy gun leaning against her arm rest, "All of you said, 'Oh! I would never do such a thing to you Lady Selena!' One of you is lying.."

She stepped down the stainless steel steps pointing the barrel to the crowd, "Maybe I'll have to kill you off one by one to see who is the rat.." all of the sudden a man ran into the room, holding a stack of papers in his hand running to her, "L-lady Selena urgent message!" Selena pointed the barrel to the man, pulling the guns trigger, 'Rap! Rap! Rap!' She fired 20 bullets into the mans upper torso, "Rat.." she lifted the gun into the air, "I said for all of you to come here, even the messengers.. Unless he's not the rat.." He sat back down to think as a man in the crowd pulled out a revolver, "Oh, speak of the devil!" She said as she slid a miniature shot gun from the pocket of her jeans, firing it as him, killing 4 more thugs in the process but she doesn't care.

Vashta watched on, beyond the gang members view, beyond Selenas merciless grasp. Her pawns trembled, fearing for their lives.

'how pathetic...'

she whispered, speaking to herself again. Vashta smiled, the thought becoming well plastered onto her thoughts, as it had for all these years.

Selena then opened fire on a few of her thugs carelessly, Vashta looking on in curiosity behind the side lines.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back