• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Billdip Roleplay

Hello there ! I made this post forever ago but figured I'd edit it so it'd have better information ^u^
As you can see here I am looking for a partner willing to roleplay this lovely ship ! Preferably someone who'd be willing to play as Bill Cipher, but I can roleplay as either of the two if you wouldn't want to play him its really just a preference v_v"

All ideas and alternate universes are accepted in my tiny roleplay hands as I am pretty open minded and ready to take suggestions xD
Please no one liners ! They get awfully boring after a while.. no offense ;;

aaa a little side note as well, if the roleplay goes on for a while or if you'd prefer it be a long term roleplay i'd like to move it to my discord please ! its just a little easier to use ;u;

Last edited:
Hi I know you posted this a while ago but if your still interested in roleplaying billdip, i wanted to roleplay billdip but i had nobody to roleplay with and i was wondering if you wanted to do a billdip roleplay with me. On my account i made a post blog about what kind of billdip roleplay i was thinking of doing if you wanted to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back