Bidet... I mean Gidday!

It is so nice to see a forum based roleplay again! I started roleplaying online at the age of 11, and I have since reached my 20's. I love all things about it, and was heavily into Fantasy as a child, taking in as much of the magical realms as possible. As I grew older, I stumbled across a live stream of Dungeons and Dragons TM played by a group of voice actors, who called themselves Vox Machina in game, and Critical Role as a group. It renewed my love of Roleplay, and iv'e been seeking a good place to release some creative juices. Hopefully I can find a good group of people here to start an adventure with!

[QUOTE="Gwendalyn Darkstone]

It is so nice to see a forum based roleplay again! I started roleplaying online at the age of 11, and I have since reached my 20's. I love all things about it, and was heavily into Fantasy as a child, taking in as much of the magical realms as possible. As I grew older, I stumbled across a live stream of Dungeons and Dragons TM played by a group of voice actors, who called themselves Vox Machina in game, and Critical Role as a group. It renewed my love of Roleplay, and iv'e been seeking a good place to release some creative juices. Hopefully I can find a good group of people here to start an adventure with!

[/QUOTE]
It's a PLEASURE to meet you, my friend. I'm Damien. I hope we can write sometime.

Welcome! I'm Spectro and I know you'll have an awesome time here; especially as you have some experience under your belt.

RPN is a wonderful community, and I know you'll be welcomed!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back