• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom bewarb. | gravity falls search thread

TarantulaHawk

💞 libra — istp 💞
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
tumblr_nemwc3iOZX1t5mnlbo8_500.gif

• hey everyone! i know y'all have seen me on the forums looking for partners before, but this time it's a bit different. i am looking for partners in a specific fandom - gravity falls. i have recently rewatched the entire show (and the shorts, AND read the comics) and i have fallen back in love with the universe.

please read through the rules i have below before contacting me.

- this is a canon x oc-only search thread
    - gxg, bxb, and gxb is totally okay with me!
    - but also, you don't have to indulge in romance - platonic relationships are cool too
    - descriptive, third-person roleplay styles only - no script, no first-person, no text talk while in character (oorp text talk is totally fine, of course)
    - i write at least two decent paragraphs per response on both sides and i want the same from you, please
    - please contribute to plotting and talking about our characters
    - i will tell you if our roleplay styles don't mesh
    - i am not ghost friendly
    - i try to respond at least twice a week and i expect the same from you
    - if you want one of the kids as a love interest, they need to be aged up to their late teens at least

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back