Other Better roleplaying site?

I am continually shocked Gaia hasn’t died already. It’s like some unkillable zombie.

But yeah even in its heyday Gaia was a toxic hellscape full of pervs and Karen’s.

You could find some decent people every now and again but your ratio is gonna be way better on RPN.

So, I'm going against the grain and saying gaiaonline.
Although, no disrespect to RPN.
You will find toxic people wherever you go. Even here.

I enjoy both sites functionality though. So it was a hard choice but there it is.

Although, just to add. I don't even know if this thread is against the rules because some places you can't promote other sites.
So I'm not promoting gaiaonline. I just prefer it.

Last edited:
So, I'm going against the grain and saying gaiaonline.
Although, no disrespect to RPN.
You will find toxic people wherever you go. Even here.

I enjoy both sites functionality though. So it was a hard choice but there it is.

Although, just to add. I don't even know if this thread is against the rules because some places you can't promote other sites.
So I'm not promoting gaiaonline. I just prefer it.

In this context promoting would be linking to the website or saying “I want to roleplay on gaiaonline.”

Having an opinion about a website is fine as long as you are not actively encouraging people to visit it.

In this context promoting would be linking to the website or saying “I want to roleplay on gaiaonline.”

Having an opinion about a website is fine as long as you are not actively encouraging people to visit it.

Oh my goodness thank you for putting me at ease. <3 I was worried

Users who are viewing this thread

Back