• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ben 10'000 RP

SUPER AUSTIN

HERO UP!
Anyone want to do a Ben 10 RP set in the future?
I have a whole idea for a possible Ben 10'000 timeline one part about it is Ben and Julie are married.

I can show you a post about it if you're interested in it I'd share it here but not sure I'm aloud to link to off site in these posts.

we can makes some changes if you'd like if you have your own Next Gen OCs and stuff.
Also please no OCs using Omnitrixs it beats the point if someone besides Ben or Albedo can change fully into other aliens.
Maybe some idea like it can be fine but I rather stay away from just this character gets a Omnitrix too that is just the same as Ben's

And please be more then just OCs.
And if your picky on who you RP with due length of replies don't comment I'm sick of people starting RPs with me then leaving causes I don't do like 5 sentences each time or something stupid like that.

Also I'll use stuff form Omniverse I know someone people skipped it just wanted to make it clear this is based on all the OG universe shows

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back