• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings believe me, darling, the stars were made for falling ~ ♫

nibbler

idk what to put here yet
hey!

though it may not be obvious at first glance, the theme of the lyrics quoted in my title is largely the atmosphere i want to recreate in my roleplays. i'm yearning for a roleplay where the characters are on a quest, whether literal or metaphorical, to achieve something greater than themselves. i want to find a few partners who enjoy playing headstrong, ambitious characters who are willing to go above and beyond to fulfill what they believe to be their role or mission in life. the setting doesn't necessarily matter, the overall feeling can be manipulated to fit most roleplays.

that said, there are a few things i want to go over so i have the best chance to attract the partners i want, and not waste the time of the people who won't be interested. i think that's fair.

- i can be a slow replier. obviously, with the unfortunate state of the world, i have more time on my hands, but that doesn't mean i'll be on the computer all day dishing out replies. i don't expect you to reply asap either. one or a few replies per week is plenty enough for me, especially if the roleplay ends up being rather lengthy.

- my main characters are women (unless we're doing an mxm, obviously). secondary/side characters i play are free game (brownie points if you also enjoy playing secondary/side characters).

- mxm and fxf pairings are okay with me on the condition that there aren't any 'top' or 'bottom', or any alternative to these terms, dynamics in the roleplay. i'm serious about this.

- i don't necessarily write novels, but i can get carried away sometimes. i get inspired and keyboard-happy. i've found i mesh best with partners who also like to write a decent amount. i don't need a set amount every post because the pace of the roleplay will always be changing, but hopefully you understand what i'm trying to say.

pairings ~ my role will be listed to the left, and yours to the right!

⤷ prince/ss ▪ assassin
⤷ pirate captain ▪ second-in-command, recruit, mercenary, cargo, etc.
⤷ exiled elven royal ▪ hunter, knight, rogue, werewolf, mercenary, mage, etc.
⤷ rebel ▪ royal, spy, soldier, etc.
⤷ ranger ▪ soldier, mage, warchief, etc.
⤷ lone witch ▪ warlord, familiar, king/queen, rebel, adventurer, werewolf, vampire, etc.
⤷ nephilim ▪ angel, demon, etc.
⤷ knight x knight
⤷ juliet x romeo
⤷ runaway noble/royal ▪ bounty hunter, lone adventurer, mercenary, etc.
⤷ forest nymph ▪ demon**

** a vague plot

- a demon (what demon means in the context of the roleplay we can figure out) purchases an abandoned and decrepit estate. they renovate the enormous manor until it is presentable enough to host business meetings and other gatherings. it isn't long until some of the demons who wander in the forest return to the treeline, lifeless. unknowing to the demon a powerful nymp protects the forest in which the manor resides, and she's got a chip on her shoulder about the last band of creatures who lived in there centuries ago. can a demon make peace with a vengeful creature of the forest? what if there was a more sinister plot brewing in the background that could threaten both of their lives?

closing remarks

if any of this caught your interest, shoot me a message and let's figure something out! make sure to include any limits or dislikes you might have. i'd also appreciate it if you could tell me what interested you and any ideas you might have had regarding the plot and/or characters.

toodles!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back