Behind the Mask

RubyRose

Ace Character - Final 4
Questions? Comments? Ideas? Conversation outside of the Role-play?

This is the place to post :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologize for not replying... I didn't get notifications on anyone posting anything. The situation has been remedied... No, people don't need a whole mask. Yannie, I look forward to seeing your character if you're still of a mind to most it.

@Yannie

Dang I missed a lot! I never got notifications! And can Ellie just be a new girl at school.. I'm nut sure where to jump in 
I think the name should be behind the mask

Behind the Mask? ... xD You are a genius, you know? But that's not necessarily what it needs to be... it is a really awesome idea though ^.^

No harm taken from me. What I'm thinking because I really like the name 'Faces of Society' so I was figuring of incorporating 'Behind the Mask' as a event that the club puts on at some point... whether it's a play or something... but whatever it is, a group even called 'Behind the Mask' ?... what do you think?

I realize that her name was Ellie at first not Emmie, but whatever 
Uhm so shall we switch to the next day?

I noticed this as well xD Alright, we'll get things wrapped up and then move on to the next day ^.^

The possibility was definitely there but Connol never mentioned a time so Quinn assumed it to be another day- where they could all discuss times to be there.

@Vampirelovee

Sorry about not getting around to accepting your characters- I hadn't been given a notice on them and am just seeing them now. All three pass though, so feel free to join if you'd still like to :)

@RubyRose I apologize for not posting. School and life got really hectic for me, but I hope this RP didn't die. It's very good and I'll probably read just to see how the story has gone (;

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back