S T A T U S

S t a t u s : Single

S o c i a l G r o u p : Nerd

F 4 ? : Heck no

C u r r e n t S t a t e : Cynically Depressed

A C A D E M I C S

D r e a m J o b : Getting into Hong Kong University of Science and Technology

B e s t C l a s s : Science and Math

W o r s t C l a s s : worst class? Please. I rock any subject.(Gym)

E l e c t i v e s : Media

tumblr_o02j4sQlBh1syzh8to1_400.gif

P E R S O N A L I T Y

T r a i t s : Incredibly kind, encouraging and hard-working. Hye-Yeong is considered the epitome of a great nephew and student, always there when people need him. He has an energetic sense of humor and can be silly and excitable. Hye-Yeong is very intellectually gifted. He does not believe in “dead ends” and values hard work to accomplish goals. He also has a large understanding of health and medicine. Ever the optimist, he successfully balances this rising dream goal in cutting-edge technology and providing moral and emotional support for his best friend EunMin, while keeping a good attitude and a happy smile. He also even appears to be athletic and he is known to have taught EunMin some basic karate to become more flexible.

L i k e s : Hye-Yeong likes helping others, his family and best friend. Hye-Yeong also enjoys to secretly leaving the dorms at night in order to use his tiny robotic inventions to battle other robots for extra cash to afford necessities needed to live the life as a student in an expensive private institution.  He adores animals, sweets, sleep and studying to live up to his nerd cred.

D i s l i k e s : People that neglect using their intelligence and hiding their trust selves as a form of secrecy.

H a b i t s : Spacing out and accidently staring at people unintentionally.

V i c e s : Hye-Yeong is a sloth by nature but will be at become active almost instantaneously if the moment or time calls for it.

V i r t u e s : Charitable towards everyone and anyone that steps into his presence or existence. He will make it his life goal to protect and help others that require assistance or a friend to lean on without any gain whatsoever.  

H I S T O R Y

bts-cute-gif-suga-Favim.com-4115407.gif

# O f Y e a r s I n S A P A : Three insufferable years

B i o g r a p h y : Hye-Yeong is an independent robotics expert that is self-taught but uses his skills to pursue that genius brain of his at a robotics underground facility for extra pocket money. Many sketchy individuals have the high tendency of using their improved robotics on noobies that are barely starting and taking their money away as an excuse that they weren’t quite prepared to enter with the big leagues. Luckily, Hye-Yeong has been attending this shindin for ages and knows what how to get around. Hye-Yeong spent many hours trying to come up with money to enter into a prestige High School, but came up empty. EunMin playfully inspired Hye-Yeong by performing a random routine on the ice rink that ultimately generated Hye-Yeong to get his butt into the game with the selected song chosen by EnunMin bystating that she was "shaking things up". She told Hye-Yeong he needed to look at things from a different angle, and Hye-Yeong got an idea. Over time, Hye-Yeong shook off his depression and studied extremely hard to get into a top notch private high school for the hopes to graduate and become a proclaimed scientist in robotics.

However, Hye-Yeong has been financially struggling to make ends meet when his parents unexpectedly disowned him for not living up to the family name and becoming a CEO like his father, Jumin Han Bae. This prompt Hye-Yeong to live with his aunt and strive for his dream in life with EunMin’s help. They have both been childhood friends but went to different schools, however they kept in touch by messaging each other daily to keep sane and not stray away from his goals. He now lives in the dorms thanks to all those dangerous robotic competitions he participated in without being aware of the consequences.

S e c r e t s : Hye-Yeong decides to go every night to battle with this tiny robot in secret at an underground facility, or otherwise he could immediately get expelled in a heartbeat. No one knows this for the sake of his financial needs.

T H E M E

18 hours ago, EccentricArctic said:

tumblr_inline_o6ibngFkKB1qhtvpj_540.gif

N a m e : Hye-Yeong Bae

A g e : 16

B i r t h d a y : November 29

R E L A T I O N S

S e x u a l i t y : Discreetly Homosexual

R o m a n t i c O r e. : Girls… *cough* boys *cough*.. definitely girls

F r i e n d s : My only friend that can put up with me is Eun Min-Chan

L o v e r : Single

C r u s h : crushes come and go, I can’t really stick to one

E n e m i e s : UGH saying his name leaves a sour taste in my mouth… Yun-Seong

S T A T U S

S t a t u s : Single

S o c i a l G r o u p : Nerd

F 4 ? : Heck no

C u r r e n t S t a t e : Cynically Depressed

A C A D E M I C S

D r e a m J o b : Getting into Hong Kong University of Science and Technology

B e s t C l a s s : Science and Math

W o r s t C l a s s : worst class? Please. I rock any subject.(Gym)

E l e c t i v e s : Media

tumblr_o02j4sQlBh1syzh8to1_400.gif

P E R S O N A L I T Y

T r a i t s : Incredibly kind, encouraging and hard-working. Hye-Yeong is considered the epitome of a great nephew and student, always there when people need him. He has an energetic sense of humor and can be silly and excitable. Hye-Yeong is very intellectually gifted. He does not believe in “dead ends” and values hard work to accomplish goals. He also has a large understanding of health and medicine. Ever the optimist, he successfully balances this rising dream goal in cutting-edge technology and providing moral and emotional support for his best friend EunMin, while keeping a good attitude and a happy smile. He also even appears to be athletic and he is known to have taught EunMin some basic karate to become more flexible.

L i k e s : Hye-Yeong likes helping others, his family and best friend. Hye-Yeong also enjoys to secretly leaving the dorms at night in order to use his tiny robotic inventions to battle other robots for extra cash to afford necessities needed to live the life as a student in an expensive private institution.  He adores animals, sweets, sleep and studying to live up to his nerd cred.

D i s l i k e s : People that neglect using their intelligence and hiding their trust selves as a form of secrecy.

H a b i t s : Spacing out and accidently staring at people unintentionally.

V i c e s : Hye-Yeong is a sloth by nature but will be at become active almost instantaneously if the moment or time calls for it.

V i r t u e s : Charitable towards everyone and anyone that steps into his presence or existence. He will make it his life goal to protect and help others that require assistance or a friend to lean on without any gain whatsoever.  

H I S T O R Y

bts-cute-gif-suga-Favim.com-4115407.gif

# O f Y e a r s I n S A P A : Three insufferable years

B i o g r a p h y : Hye-Yeong is an independent robotics expert that is self-taught but uses his skills to pursue that genius brain of his at a robotics underground facility for extra pocket money. Many sketchy individuals have the high tendency of using their improved robotics on noobies that are barely starting and taking their money away as an excuse that they weren’t quite prepared to enter with the big leagues. Luckily, Hye-Yeong has been attending this shindin for ages and knows what how to get around. Hye-Yeong spent many hours trying to come up with money to enter into a prestige High School, but came up empty. EunMin playfully inspired Hye-Yeong by performing a random routine on the ice rink that ultimately generated Hye-Yeong to get his butt into the game with the selected song chosen by EnunMin bystating that she was "shaking things up". She told Hye-Yeong he needed to look at things from a different angle, and Hye-Yeong got an idea. Over time, Hye-Yeong shook off his depression and studied extremely hard to get into a top notch private high school for the hopes to graduate and become a proclaimed scientist in robotics.

However, Hye-Yeong has been financially struggling to make ends meet when his parents unexpectedly disowned him for not living up to the family name and becoming a CEO like his father, Jumin Han Bae. This prompt Hye-Yeong to live with his aunt and strive for his dream in life with EunMin’s help. They have both been childhood friends but went to different schools, however they kept in touch by messaging each other daily to keep sane and not stray away from his goals. He now lives in the dorms thanks to all those dangerous robotic competitions he participated in without being aware of the consequences.

S e c r e t s : Hye-Yeong decides to go every night to battle with this tiny robot in secret at an underground facility, or otherwise he could immediately get expelled in a heartbeat. No one knows this for the sake of his financial needs.

T H E M E

Woah. both him and Chouko needa stick together! Poor people squad! (you cringed didn't you? keke)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back