Becoming Dauntless

WolfsbaneRain

Professional Fangirl

Story Line/Info

here
RP here

27896d18-12ad-4417-878f-2f98bf1da01d_zps21cb2b21.jpg

Today you have officially chosen Dauntless as the family you would like to be a part of. However, just because you want to be Dauntless, doesn't mean you can be Dauntless. Here, there are three stages of initiation. The first stage is tests your physical strength, the second stage tests your emotional strength, and the third, and final stage tests your mental strength. Also, here at Dauntless, we only take in ten new members a year. That means some of you will be cut, and forced to live factionless lives.You are sixteen and you are inside the Dauntless Compound. The first stage of initiation starts tomorrow. So, for now, relax. Because you won't be able to once training begins.

35275554cabcd490f181ea09ca884cb1_zpsc14201f6.jpg

~What I say goes

~I'm fine with cussing, just make sure to star out one letter so you don't get a warning from one of the admins (like what happened to me)

~Make sure to read the info

~I'm only allowing like three or five divergent characters, depending on how many people actually join.

~I want drama! So go as far as you need to.

~Keep this RP alive!!!!

~if you read all the rules put the name of your favorite character from the books in other

cdf9ba9998cf1555e049844e66521afc_zps5414f0eb.jpg

Name:

Appearance: (pic and description please!)

Previous Faction: (if you where born in Dauntless just put Dauntless down anyway)

Divergent: ?

Divergences: (what factions? Only put this if you are divergent)

Other:

a7db12f6fee373b85c28406a6074b443_zps5a673d5c.jpg

Kaylen Simmens / WolfsbaneRain

Ryan Bount / WolfsbaneRain / Divergent

Eimin Craw / GoddessOfGod

Rain Call / GoddessOfGod

Elliot "Sparkplug" Renovan / Paradox / Divergent

Andrew "Wolfbane" Jackson / Paradox

John "J.D." Durksworth / Paradox

Kody / WasBroken77

Vanessa "Nessie" Larramore / KrisiStar

Bella Manabell / JOLENE<3

c6079c883566b62b2eaaf58c25023f5e_zps8fe15ce5.jpg

Name: Kaylen Simmens

Appearance: Kaylen has dark brown hair and stunning green eyes that she exaggerates by wearing thick black eyeliner and shadowy eye shadow. She typically wears her
metal studded jacket and boots with everything. And because of that, she has learned to fight in heels. She is tall for her age and very curvy. Also, her skin is beautifully tanned for living in the compound all her life.

6a9f5ca881585f683d9d64d2f29411f2_zpse91b6707.jpg

Previous Faction: Dauntless

Divergent: Nope.

Other:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Ryan Bount

Appearance: She has tan skin and brilliant
hazel eyes that pop. Her hair is brown and wavy and her is taller then average by about an inch. She has a relatively straight body and seemed a little younger then most.

46c60de3c66bd1366a8148f1ce5225f1_zpsa249c5c0.jpg

Previous Faction: Candor

Divergent: Yep.

Divergences: Candor

Other:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh...My...God... I love the Divergent series! I definitely will rp! I can't believe I din't think of making a Dauntless role play!

I'm going to join to , this sounds exciting and I've always wanted to role play something on the lines like this ^^

Name: Eimin Craw

l_ed80faf5ee344d118a988bcfef201bdc.jpg

Eimin weighs 154.5 pounds and is 5'5 in height. He has natural pure white hair, that comes down to the front of his face, hiding the top of his eyes. The back of his hair comes down to the nape of his neck. The side of his hair covers his ears a little when he tilts his head down or back but when standing straight up, his ears are hidden. He wears a tight black tank , that shows the definition of his chest and 8 pack. He wears black baggy pants that cover half of his feet. On the pants are three pockets both on the right and left side giving him a total of six pockets. In the loop of his pants are trouser straps that hang against his legs for fashion. He barely wear shoes but when he does he wears black sneakers that have three shoelace and a Velcro strap at the top. He wears open fingered gloves on both hands, which are also black. He rarely wears a jacket but when he oes it's gree wit pockets on his upper chest. Both open with zippers and a button. He has dark red eyes that look like dried up blood and black eyelashes. On the rim of his right ear he has small dud piercings. In his mouth he has a small dud piercing on his tongue. On his right arm is a tattoo of a closed eye.

Previous Faction: (if you where born in Dauntless just put Dauntless down anyway)Abnegation Faction

Other: Eric

Name: Kody

Appearance: Shaggy black hair that is usually styled messily matched with dark chocolate brown eyes. Kody has fair skin and a slightly muscular build with a broad shoulders and a strong back.

Divergent: No

Other: Tobias!!

c538982a588769605c81633748890f3c.jpg
1557875865_233a73696b.jpg

Today's biggest challenge was me containing a fangirl squeal when I saw this.

Name: Elliot "Sparkplug" Renovan

1248169367_9246_full.jpeg
(Weighing 101 pounds, at the remarkable height of 5"2, Elliot has a slim and firm body. She NEVER wears skirts or dresses, always in jeans and combat boots. She has a pair of black gloves and pilots goggles she has at all times, along with an old aviators hat. On her back is a large tattoo of a raven, on each of her arms there is a single black dragon trailing along almost the entire limb. She would be considered very attractive by her peers)

Previous Faction: Erudite

Divergent: You bet

Divergences: Dauntless and Erudite

Other: Not only is she courageous, daring, intelligent, and determined, but Elliot is probably the strangest person you will ever meet. She is prone to mood swings when not withholding her collective wall of harshness, wit, and cleverness, and can be quite eccentric at time. Elliot comes off as harsh and a bit aggressive, but she is a compassionate soul trying to choose between a constant battle of right or wrong. She is the most skillful inventor you will ever meet, and is always curiously calculating everything around her. Elliot tries to see the world as one enormous research specimen needing to be deciphered and analyzed. Aside from her scientific tendencies, she may appear as a bit reckless. She is incredibly adventurous and always wants to experience whatever she can. Being highly knowledgeable on a great many subjects, Elliot is basically a walking survival hand-book with information for everything from medical procedures to quantum physics.

Also, she happens to be an expert with martial arts and hand-to-hand combat, having studied it for years.

OH.

And Four, of course.

Well, I kinda just came up with the RP idea today.... So maybe in like three days. Maybe sooner if we get more people. 
Bump.

I'm down with that. Give me a couple of minutes, and I'll give ya another one! 
Name: Andrew "Wolfbane" Jackson

Appearance:
Anime-boys-anime-guys-3910891-374-550.jpg
(Andrew is tall, standing at 6"2. He weighs 215 pounds, though that is mostly muscle. His hair is a relatively light brown, his eyes a piercing blue.)

Previous Faction: Abstinence

Divergent: Nope

Other:

Name: John "J.D." Durksworth

Appearance:
b73b06fa.jpg
(JD stands at 5"9 in height, weighing roughly around 140 pounds. He is slim and lanky. His hair is a golden blonde, his eyes an earthly light brown, flecked with speckles of his hair color)

Divergent: Nope

Other:

give me a second and I will 
Name: Rain Call

anime-art-boy-headphone-Favim.com-316902.jpg

Rain is a young boy , pale skin with the height of 5'7 and weighs 155.3. He has light brow eyes followed by a hinge of dark in the center. His hair is brown and shaggy, basically lays everywhere on his head. His left side hangs lower than the right, so it covers his left eye all the time. He wears a light brown sweater, if not hit by the light it looks gray. When he doesn't have the sweater on he's wearing a loose white tank with a cross in the middle. He has on old blue jeans with holes on the knees. Near his pocket are chains that hang form each belt loop , having two in the front and two in the back. He has on black sneakers that are tied by strong Velcro straps.

Previous Faction: (if you where born in Dauntless just put Dauntless down anyway)Abnegation Faction

Other:Eric

Users who are viewing this thread

Back