• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Because I'm Dead Bored || Doubling||Semi-Lit||MxF and maybeee MXM||

open
Hello~~~~ I'm Sourpatchkids or you can call me Sour or Kid either or is fine. I'm 20 years old and I've been roleplaying for about 9 years, took a small break from it but I'm back on it now. Here are some facts about me to break the ice, I love swimming and surfing, I love desserts; Ice cream, cake, cupcakes, cookies, macaroons, anything you can think of I like it, I'm really into fitness an health I don't know why its something I've always been into (despite me having a big sweet tooth). So I hope I hear from you soon and that we can get started on a RP.

My Availability : So I'm going to say I'm available every day. I have a part-time job and I go to college full time but, for the most part I'm available all the time.Also, keep in mind I do travel A LOT! If I ever go MIA for a few days I'm most likely traveling. I do try to keep my laptop with me at all times but for whatever reason, the internet is slow or I don't have internet I'll send a PM or post through my phone so I apologize in advance for not giving the best post.

My Post Length and Writing Style: I'm Semi-Literal so expect 2-3 paragraphs, depending on my mood I might write more, I'm a very detailed writer, but this can change depending if I have to reply on my phone or if I'm busy. My spelling and punctuation are not the best but it is exceptional. I write in 3rd person. I don't mind any gore or cursing if anything I welcome it. I only do MxF and occasionally MxM, I don't have much experience with FxF but if you can convince me I'll be more than happy to work something out. I only double but, I will go into full detail into that later.

Genres I DO NOT like
- Mystery
- Mythology
-Superheros

Genres I DO like
-Romance
- Slice-of-Life
- Modern
- Supernatural (Vampires, werewolves, and anything that falls into those categories)
- Apocalypse
-Fantasy

Fandoms
- American Horror Story
- Riverdale
- Gossip Girl
- Reign
- Day of the Dead
- Ouran High school Host Club
-One Piece
- Kingdom Hearts
- Diabolki Lovers
-Boys over flowers
-School (Korean drama series)
-Skins (UK)

Some Pairings that I'm interested in doing
(xx, means I'm really craving it)

Vampire x Human
Teacher x Student
Jock x Nerd
Celebrity x Stylist (xx)
Popular x Outcast
Rich x Poor (xx)
Teacher x Student
Vampire x Werewolf
Demon x Human
Princess x Knight (xx)
Witch x Human (xx)
Angel x Human
Fallen Angel x Human
Demon x Angel (xx)
Werewolf x Human
Assassin x Princess
Vampire Hunter x Hunter
Werewolf Hunter x Hunter
American horror story (xx)
RoomatexRoomate
Kpop idols

Preferences and Other Pointers

So I prefer doubling! It is a MUST. Adds more drama and keeps things even, so in other words you have to be willing to double! If you just send me your female character I will stop responding (which has happened numerous times). So again so we are on the same page if you want me to play a male cool, but you have to be willing to double and play a male as well.

Try and be active. I know life can get in the way and we all have things to do but for the most part, try to be active, I'm really looking for something long term. For whatever reason you have to pull out from the roleplay please let me know.

I personally don't care if you write in 1st or 3rd person whatever you're comfortable with is fine as long as I can tell which character is which and what they are doing its fine. I just ask you not to give me a one-line response, 2 solid paragraphs. So again, NO ONE-LINERS!

I'm not gonna go into detail with this, I think this saying speaks for itself, "Respect others so they can respect you."

Unless we are doing an anime based role-play no drawings or anime pictures. Realistic face claims only. Again has happened numerous time if you send an anime pic and we're not doing an anime RP I will stop responding.

18+ ONLY! I'm sorry but I'm 20 and roleplaying with anyone younger would be a bit awkward for me.

If you want to have an OCC conversation with me, by all means, do it!!!!! Ask me how my day is going, ask me how work was, ask me what kind of music I like, ask me what animes or shows I'm watching.I'm here to make friends as well.

If you have an ideas please feel free to share it with me. I'm always open to new ideas.

I mainly RP over PMs because its a lot easier for me.

So~~I know some of you are new and cannot post so if you are interested like this and I will PM you! Alright goodbye~~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back