• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π΅π‘’π’Έπ’Άπ“Šπ“ˆπ‘’ 𝐼 π’²π‘œπ“Šπ“π’Ή π’Ÿπ’Ύπ‘’ πΉπ‘œπ“‡ π’΄π‘œπ“Š | A Vampire Diaries Search

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
original.jpg

Hey, yall! Even though I have no business posting another search thread, here I am, back on my Vampire Diaries kick. I adore this show, and would love to find someone to roleplay it with! Just a couple quick points in regards to the roleplay:

+ I have not seen The Originals, but I do not mind spoilers. I plan on watching the show, just haven't yet.
+ I am looking to play a female, but I am open to doubling!
+ I am specifically looking for someone to play Klaus, and I can play just about anyone for you.
+ Playing side characters is important, and I expect us both to do so.
+ Romance? Yes please. Dark themes? Double yes please. Everything in between? Do I have to answer this?
+ I'm open to roleplaying on google docs or here, PMs or threads. I have discord for OOC chatter, if you wanna chat there!
+ I am a multi para writer, and I usually don't do rapid fire responses because I have other things that require my attention. I don't mind if you take a while to respond, but I would love to see effort in your responses too.
+ I'm also open to a completely OC roleplay with vampires/humans/witches/etc.
+ If you have triggers/limits, we will discuss those! I don't want to step on your toes at all.

I think that's it! If you're interested, feel free to comment here or PM me! < 3 Tink

Users who are viewing this thread

Back