• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Beau’s search~ (LongTerm, OCOnly)

So I am looking for a long-term roleplay partner who is ready to write. I know there is a TON of fandom type stuff about, however, I’m looking to satisfy my muse in its entirety by creating an original roleplay to take part in.

Some interests of mine:
Lycans, vampires, and the combination of the two. These have been some of my favorite to play and can offer a bit of something for everyone.

Apocalyptic, post-apocalyptic, and all subgenres. These are also some of my favorites to play. Doesn’t even have to be Earth -we could create a place. Give it our own lore and history.

War. Medieval, modern, sci-fi, you name it. I very much enjoy a fine War rp.

Nationbuilding. So very down to nation build and create entire worlds first for our rps to take place in. I dig it. A lot.

Cyberpunk is a huge turn on.

A few dislikes:
Too much romance. I am definitely not a super romantic type when it comes to roleplays and it seems a lot of folks - well that’s ALL they want in an rp. No thanks.

Fandoms. Can’t do it atm. So tired of the fandoms.

So there you have it. A short, sweet, to the point request! I am more than happy to post daily, multiple times a day when I can. All I want in a partner is someone who can post at least once a day or every other day. I am SO itching to write!

Thanks for reading! Post here or PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back