• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π΅π‘’𝒢𝓉𝑒𝓃, π’°π“ˆπ‘’π’Ή, π’œπ“ƒπ’Ή π΅π“‡π‘œπ“€π‘’π“ƒ ~ π’œπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆπ“‰ π‘…π‘œπ“π‘’π“…π“π’Άπ“Ž

Serial Killer

My lover is a serial killer~
TRIGGER WARNING- This roleplay will contain mentions of @bu$e, r@pe, $elfh@rm, and g@ngs. If you are not comfortable with any of these topics do not continue reading through this post. You have been warned.

Hello all!
I am looking for a very angsty roleplay. Honestly, they are my favorite kind.
I will be playing my OC, Angel. He's the reason I put all the warnings up at the top. Anyways, let's get into this!

TOC
- RULES
- PLOT
- OUTRO

RULES
- Write more than five lines
- Be kind out of roleplay
- Have a decent sense of grammar
- Know how to formulate sentences properly
- Don't have too many triggers

PLOT
MY OC IS MUSE A
YOURS IS MUSE B

Muse A is a young adult who grew up in a gang. He was mistreated by the members all his life. Some even sexually harassed him. Muse B has also been in the gang but he is treated like a God. Muse A hates him for that but Muse B is constantly trying to help him. Muse A decides he's gonna prove himself and picks a fight with Muse B. Muse B wins and people just continue to make fun of Muse A. That night, Muse A packed a bag to run away, even though he knew the gang would come after him. Muse B walks in as he's about to leave.
"Where are you going?"
"I'm leaving."
"Let me come with you...I don't like it here."
Muse A was taken aback by this. Muse B was persistent to come so eventually Muse A said yes.
And that's where the adventure will start!

I really wanna start with the fight between the two for some opening action if that's fine!

OUTRO

So! If you wanna roleplay let me know! You can comment on this or message me. Either is fine.
Have a great day/night and happy roleplaying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back