• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Beacon Heights Academy (Characters)

OOC
Here
Other
Here

LunarJester89

Black and White Minimalist University Badge Logo (1).png
Welcome Beacon Heights Students!
Please Place your Beacon Heights student Profiles in the box below!
We look forward to getting to know each and every one of you.

CS NEEDS:
Name: (pretty straight forward)

Age/Year (Please remember this is for highschool aged students)

Program: (what are you here for? music, science, Art?)

Pronouns: (Because ya know Its good to know)

Appearance: (feel free to attach a picture or just paint one with your words)

Personality:

Likes/Dislikes: (at least three of each just to help us get to know you.)

Bio: (we arent requiring novelists here just a couple paragraphs about who you are and where you come from)

Feel Free to add any extra or important info you think we should know!

Forgot to say as long as you can handle them multiple characters are allowed​

Last edited:
    NAME...
    Nicholas D. Walker
    Nickname...
    Nick
    GENDER...
    Male
    Pronouns...
    He/Him
    Age...
    DOB...
    Feb 29
    Year...
    sophomore
    Program...
    Classical Music (Violin)
    Likes/Dislikes
    Pop Music
    the color yellow
    Coffee (possibly to an unhealthy degree)
    Meeting new people/making friends
    Korean/ Korean fusion food
    Dancing
    Dislikes

Solitude/Silence
    Really sweet foods (i.e, most fruit, sugary deserts )
    people who are controlling/manipulative
    being unable to reach/connect with someone
    country or gospal music

⬩ ⬥ ❖ ⬥ ⬩
    Personality
    Everyone has a good...or happy side, sometimes you just have to work a little harder to find it.
    Nick is something of a social butterfly always at his happiest when spending time around others. He will often go out of his way to talk to new people or try to include others in whatever is going on. His mother always says he could make friends with anyone, and while he disagrees, as there are a fair amount of people he hasn't gotten along with, he submits that it's a pretty good blanket statement.

Nick would consider himself a rather kind and happy guy, But that's not to say he doesn't have bad days or moments. Like anyone, sometimes things just get to be too much, and he can end up in a pretty crabby mood. Luckily for those that know him its pretty easy to spot when he is on one of these moods as he'll have headphones on and just generally avoid interacting with others in an attempt to slip by unnoticed.
code by Nano

Please note drawn/anime character images are fine I may change mine to one as well this is just a random midjourney image I made

Last edited:
Name: Eliyah Averi Olivia
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 128 IBS
Class Program: Animation/Film Studies/Music/Voice Acting
Pronouns: She/Her
Appearance: Venezuelan Light Brown Skinned Teenage Girl consisting of: Turquoise hair, turquoise eyes, teal lipstick, teal eyeliner, rubber-hose gloves, futuristic white sneakers with teal accents, running shorts, knee-high socks with a chinchilla logo colored with Velvet base color with beige accents, the top curves of sock is has a futuristic necklace pattern with base beige color and velvet gemstone pattern in every connecting space, white tank-top with a logo of a rose with teal pedals and velvet gemstone being covered by pedal, multiple gemstones surrounding flower of multiple colors, Silhouette of the Psycho Ranger Protagonist of the current final sequel series with white accents on key important areas extending her palms, on-top of the hand's palms was the chinchilla from the socks standing on two paws with one paw pointing at front centered of tank-top as the other paw was on its hip with tail poking the Tokusatsu's neck/helmet mask/breast upper half.
Personality: Extremely intelligent in the academic field, with socially awkward tendencies. Adapts to any situation and environment, but only physically average. Extremely expressive with body language due to her birth defect in throat disabling speech and noises. Averi is benevolent to a fault with highly naive in her methods of trying to change the planet for the better. She is mischievous on occasions, but sanitized in behavior to avoid stooping low to behavior that she finds disgusting. However, despite all this: She will always try to make positive impact and aspiring others to follow a similar self-improvement methods to her.
Dislikes: Crowds, Public Events, Loud Noises
Biography: Averi was a toddler when moving into her abusive auntie's and uncle's house. She learned most of her intelligence, independence, and morals from Tokusatsu shows as Video Tapes on her Uncle's Video Home System. Despite her intelligence, she lacks social skills being peer-pressured into misbehaving towards the staff for the student's entertainment. They blackmail Averi with commands, if disobeyed: they will snitch on her, bully, and beat her up. Typically, it would lead to her being suspended from her schools for at most: A week. This is a reoccurring issue on Averi's report card, this re-enforces her Auntie's and Uncle's disappointment in her for reminding them of their disappointing siblings. It has reached a point where they would have conferences often to discuss their students education records in their documents. Averi's Aunt and Uncle would give their kid, one final chance to correct her problematic behavior. If she disobeys, she will be disowned. Averi's passion was becoming the best animator, she was influenced by her Tokusatsu Idols. The Tokusatsu franchise is gonna finish with the PG-13/TV-14 Edgier Movie that consistent of every previous ranger being led by the psycho-ranger and protagonist of the final sequel series barely being conceived, and experiencing hellish development. This motivates Averi to become the best animator possible to carry the franchise's legacy, that she's been catching up with, but in animation form.

Name: Eliyah Averi Olivia
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 128 IBS
Class Program: Animation/Film Studies/Music/Voice Acting
Pronouns: She/Her
Appearance: Venezuelan Light Brown Skinned Teenage Girl consisting of: Turquoise hair, turquoise eyes, teal lipstick, teal eyeliner, rubber-hose gloves, futuristic white sneakers with teal accents, running shorts, knee-high socks with a chinchilla logo colored with Velvet base color with beige accents, the top curves of sock is has a futuristic necklace pattern with base beige color and velvet gemstone pattern in every connecting space, white tank-top with a logo of a rose with teal pedals and velvet gemstone being covered by pedal, multiple gemstones surrounding flower of multiple colors, Silhouette of the Psycho Ranger Protagonist of the current final sequel series with white accents on key important areas extending her palms, on-top of the hand's palms was the chinchilla from the socks standing on two paws with one paw pointing at front centered of tank-top as the other paw was on its hip with tail poking the Tokusatsu's neck/helmet mask/breast upper half.
Personality: Extremely intelligent in the academic field, with socially awkward tendencies. Adapts to any situation and environment, but only physically average. Extremely expressive with body language due to her birth defect in throat disabling speech and noises. Averi is benevolent to a fault with highly naive in her methods of trying to change the planet for the better. She is mischievous on occasions, but sanitized in behavior to avoid stooping low to behavior that she finds disgusting. However, despite all this: She will always try to make positive impact and aspiring others to follow a similar self-improvement methods to her.
Dislikes: Crowds, Public Events, Loud Noises
Biography: Averi was a toddler when moving into her abusive auntie's and uncle's house. She learned most of her intelligence, independence, and morals from Tokusatsu shows as Video Tapes on her Uncle's Video Home System. Despite her intelligence, she lacks social skills being peer-pressured into misbehaving towards the staff for the student's entertainment. They blackmail Averi with commands, if disobeyed: they will snitch on her, bully, and beat her up. Typically, it would lead to her being suspended from her schools for at most: A week. This is a reoccurring issue on Averi's report card, this re-enforces her Auntie's and Uncle's disappointment in her for reminding them of their disappointing siblings. It has reached a point where they would have conferences often to discuss their students education records in their documents. Averi's Aunt and Uncle would give their kid, one final chance to correct her problematic behavior. If she disobeys, she will be disowned. Averi's passion was becoming the best animator, she was influenced by her Tokusatsu Idols. The Tokusatsu franchise is gonna finish with the PG-13/TV-14 Edgier Movie that consistent of every previous ranger being led by the psycho-ranger and protagonist of the final sequel series barely being conceived, and experiencing hellish development. This motivates Averi to become the best animator possible to carry the franchise's legacy, that she's been catching up with, but in animation form.
Bit of a different character than I was expecting, but that's not necessarily a bad thing... curious to see how it goes during roleplay
looks much better thank you!

Accepted!
p.s. hope I didn't seem harsh or rude before ^_^

That's my actual OC for my own passion project {Averi}, not a OC that I made specifically just for RP {Lavender}. I'm not used to writing paragraph/essay written roleplays, the closest thing to that was: Screenwriting for my series.

Nah, you aren't rude. I'm not adjusted to this kind of roleplay, not to mention I had my OC planned to have my open species furry as the adoptive mother. However, without anthros? They wouldn't be as matured as they would normally be at this point.

By the way, this isn't 1-to-1 exactly the same character. It's more so: altered to fit this narrative, but ultimately: this Averi fits the same key traits as the original.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back