• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Be your GM: Mouse Guard exploring fantasyland - i.e. Spelljammer, Realmspace

teddyfu

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I'd like to try something new, a type of writing I haven't done before. Ok with figuring out the experiment with me?

I want to be the Game Master for your character. You play a mouse from Mouse Guard, which is a TTRPG/comic that's a bit like LOTR, but with mice. And as a small, unobtrusive, almost hidden character you get to explore and interact with a fantasy world. I'm thinking Spelljammer: Dungeons & Dragons with magical spaceships and the ability to travel to other fantasy worlds.

I am not planning on being precise with any of the existing Mouse Guard or Dungeons and Dragons lore. I only know bits and pieces. But at least it gives us stuff to Google for ideas easily. No dice - just flavor and lore and ideas.

We can write here, or use any combination of a messaging app or Google Docs. OOC chatter is always good too.

I'd prefer to write only a handful of paragraphs at a time, perhaps every other day.

I am M so it always feels most natural to write with an F, but can write with anyone. Someone older, boring, having kids - always fits better.

AND here's the important bit: if this idea exactly doesn't work, but you like some aspect of the flavor of it, msg me anyway, and let's see what works out.

Thank you 🙏

Users who are viewing this thread

Back