Be My Friend

Nervous Nerd

Nervous Nerd here. Fair warning, I'm generally pretty awkward. Writing and worldbuilding have been my favorite things since I was a small child. I've been roleplaying for several years. I'm an over-thinker, and I'm not all that good at replying quickly because of it. The more comfortable I am with my partner, the faster I respond. I have at least twenty roleplay ideas cycling through my mind at all times. I'm online an awful lot due to my disliking of the world away from my computer. Okay, I kid. I like the world, but I love the internet.

If I haven't scared you off or bored you to death, feel free to come and chat with me.

AWH

Hey don't worry about a thing. You'll be comfy here because it's fun and there's a lotta good people. I hope you enjoy your stay here in RPNation :)

And if you wanna talk or rp there's lotsa threads around 'ere and I like to make new pally-friendos. So send me a message if you want!

~EC

Hi I am Caleb or dread I would love to rp with you and help you get over your first time jitters. I am a very laid back person and I love pretty much any genre as long as it catches my attention which it is not hard. Have a fun time here otherwise allot of awesome people here and everyone in generally friendly!

ECDeadly said:
AWH
Hey don't worry about a thing. You'll be comfy here because it's fun and there's a lotta good people. I hope you enjoy your stay here in RPNation :)

And if you wanna talk or rp there's lotsa threads around 'ere and I like to make new pally-friendos. So send me a message if you want!

~EC
Thank you very much. I'll definitely send you a message when my account is able to.

dread said:
Hi I am Caleb or dread I would love to rp with you and help you get over your first time jitters. I am a very laid back person and I love pretty much any genre as long as it catches my attention which it is not hard. Have a fun time here otherwise allot of awesome people here and everyone in generally friendly!
It's nice to meet you, Caleb. I'd love to roleplay with you. I'm pretty much good with any genre as well. Do you have any favorites?

dread said:
Well my favorite is usually fantasy but I do allot of post apocalyptic rps that I enjoy
I'm up for doing some sort of fantasy roleplay with you. I'll send you a PM when my account is able.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back