• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ✓BE FRIENDS ✓BEAT THINGS UP

Antimony

knife prty
Call me Antimony or Evoxia. Female, 26. The main theme is what it says on the tin: our OCs fight side by side and develop a friendship, and slowly grow stronger while facing down dangerous criminals or legions of monsters! (Siblings or other platonic relationships are sweet too.) I'm seeking OC-centric plots, but for the ease of making our scenario and satisfying my petty aesthetic sensibilities, it will take place in the same world as an existing story.

Worlds we might play in:
|| Houkai 3rd / Honkai Impact 3rd​
|| RWBY (hyped for Ice Queendom)​
|| Homestuck (would love to play a fansession)​

What's good?
|1| I will play with partners who are 20+ years old.​
|2| I enjoy playing multiple characters, whether that's a main and some side characters, or a handful of important characters.​
|3| Regarding in-character posts: I tend to mirror my partner's post length and detail level, but my ideal post length is 2-4 paragraphs per focal character.​
|4| Do you like thinking up details for your OCs that some people might find silly? Their favorite foods, their clothing choices, the way their rooms look? Do you choose elaborate names for their fighting style and special attacks? Do you find theme songs for them and wonder if they'd like those songs? If you love imagining those details, know that I do too, and consider me especially interested in playing with you!​
|5| I am ditch-friendly, ghost-friendly, whatever you want to call it. I'd prefer you tell me directly if you're dropping our RP, but I won't hold it against you either way.​

What's not good?
|1| I am not interested in RPing romance. Regarding Homestuck, all quadrants except red/matesprits are okay. Outside of that, this is a hard pass; I am in a committed relationship and I find the prospect of RPing a romantic relationship very uncomfortable.​
|2| Regarding in-character posts: I find it easier to do long posts than quick ones. If you only like to RP in long sessions of rapid back-and-forth replies, I cannot give you what you want.​
|3| I intend for these plots to focus on our OCs, not canon characters. I am only interested in involving canon characters as antagonists or as minor characters. (Alternately, I am happy to create OC villains or diverge from our chosen world's canon.)​

Thanks for reading this far! Send me a message if you'd like to play with me!

Last edited:
Very interested, Don't totally know all of the fandoms, but should know enough to be active and keep the rp alive.

Very interested, Don't totally know all of the fandoms, but should know enough to be active and keep the rp alive.

Sweet! And it's fine if you're not too familiar with the fandoms. I'm relying on them for setting elements and aesthetic and general vibes, nothing super-specific, and I'm happy to explain things when you need it. Did one specific world catch your interest over the others?

Sweet! And it's fine if you're not too familiar with the fandoms. I'm relying on them for setting elements and aesthetic and general vibes, nothing super-specific, and I'm happy to explain things when you need it. Did one specific world catch your interest over the others?
No not necessarily, just looks like a fun roleplay idea. We also could brainstorm a plot/setting, I'm a sucker for that kind of stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back