• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Batman: The series?

wonderboy1234

The New Boy Wonder
I'm currently addicted to Arrow and the Flash on the CW and lately I've been thinking about what Batman would be like as a TV show. The RP would most likely run like a show. It would have multiple parts and storylines all making up an episode and some longer storylines would be like 2 or three parters ending on cliffhangers. Now to start a series we need an action pact pilot to send to the producers so we can get the green light.

Synopsis:

The Batman. A crazy vigilante has started terrorizing the criminals of Gotham City. He's new to the scene. The police cannot decide whether he's myth, propaganda, or a real person. Along the way he will meet many enemies and will even make a few friends along the way.

Starting point:

The episode starts off at Gotham chemicals as Batman is trying to stop a man who is evading the police by hiding out in Gotham Chemicals. The man looses his footing and Batman tries to save him from falling into a vat of chemicals. The man falls in and Commissioner Gordon bursts into the scene seeing the Batman "push" the man into the vat. Gordon opens fire and Batman escapes. This man somehow survives and starts terrorizing people as the super villain known at the Joker. Batman is trying to stop the madman while the Gotham City Police Department tries to stop him believing he's a murderer.

Characters needed:

-Alfred Pennyworth: Butler and mentor to Bruce Wayne by day and Medic/Helper to the Batman by night.

-Commissioner James Gordon: New police commissioner of Gotham, just wants to make the streets a better place.

-Barbara Gordon (Aged 17): adoptive daughter of Commissioner James Gordon. Idolizes the Batman and may or may not be plotting to becoming a vigilante of her own.

-The Joker

Other characters can and will be added if there's any interest.

Thought you people might be interested:

@THE J0KER @Kiclack @MelodramaticHippos

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]Can I make an oc vigilante

[/QUOTE]
I don't see why not. This is going to most likely be a universe that we make. It doesn't exactly have to follow the comics or movie adaptations of the characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back