• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Batman (or superhero in general) roleplaying?

Ahoycapnbunny

What up, it's ya girl Bunny!

So I remembered some people may be into superhero RPGs which makes me extremely happy.

So I mainly know about the Bat-verse as I am a comic reader and that verse is my favorite. I'd prefer to stick with this, but it's not a deal breaker.

I can play any of the following characters:

Harley Quinn (my personal favorite, and the character I am best at playing)

The Joker

Damian Wayne

Nightwing

I could try to play Batman.

I am looking for the same things everyone else is. Just be literate and no one liners.

Let's hammer out a plot. And no, this does not have to be Batverse.

Oh my gosh, it's been way too long since I've taken part in a good superhero sort of story. If you're still looking, I'd love to participate. ^^ How do you feel about an OC paired with one of the characters you listed above? If that's not really what you had in mind, then I would be interested in taking on the role of Barbara Gordon or perhaps Lady Blackhawk.

Great! I was thinking something along the lines of an OC GCPD officer, but I'm flexible. Should I shoot you a PM?

I've been itching for a Batman Rp so bad. Selina Kyle is definitely my best character, but I'm flexible, and typically double. Let's plot and make some Bat magic!

Ooooohooohohoha, a Batman RP, I've been searching one for a loooooooong while now, and I'm saying I'm up for it, as The Joker.

I watched pretty much every single movie and TV show with the Joker in it, played Batman: Arkham Asylum, read Injustice comics, and The Killing Joke along with Death in the Family. Heheheeeh

I would definately be interested in rping with you! Big fan of everything Batman verse and DC comics itself! Read a lot of the comics, seen every movie and played all the games so I would love to work on something with you! Anything you're not willing to rp like mxm, fxf or hell even mxf?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back