• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BATMAN (open)

Scarlette Brynn

DC Universe & Fall Out Boy
I'm looking for roleplayers who would be interested in playing a canon hero or villain from the DC Comics franchise. Plot suggestions are welcome.

Hey! I would totally be interested in a role play like this. Maybe it could only be sorta' canon? Like, have it set in a new universe where Bruce Wayne has just become Batman. We could re-introduce all the classic villains and side characters, but have an interesting twist on 'em. So, for example, whoever plays The Joker would put their own spin on him, and the same goes for every other character. ( Two Face, Scarecrow, Poison Ivy, The Riddler, Bane, Harley Quinn, Mister Freeze )

Anyway, that's my two cents.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lir said:
Hey! I would totally be interested in a role play like this. Maybe it could only be sorta' canon? Like, have it set in a new universe where Bruce Wayne has just become Batman. We could re-introduce all the classic villains and side characters, but have an interesting twist on 'em. So, for example, whoever plays The Joker would put their own spin on him, and the same goes for every other character. ( Two Face, Scarecrow, Poison Ivy, The Riddler, Bane, Harley Quinn, Mister Freeze )
Anyway, that's my two cents.
Yeah sure DM me and we can talk it out

[QUOTE="Scarlette Brynn]Yeah sure DM me and we can talk it out

[/QUOTE]
Sadly, I can't. I'm only a relatively new user. Haven't unlocked the option to private message anyone just yet. Sorry about that. Haha.

Lir said:
Sadly, I can't. I'm only a relatively new user. Haven't unlocked the option to private message anyone just yet. Sorry about that. Haha.
Haha alright ill message you first then, because you cant start convos but you can still reply:P

You have my attention. I'm a bit short on time right now, but I could do something casual. I've previously written for Jonathan Crane, Edward Nygma, and Victor Zsasz as those three are always my first picks, but I can be flexible. Do you have any specific ideas for plots?

Hammy said:
You have my attention. I'm a bit short on time right now, but I could do something casual. I've previously written for Jonathan Crane, Edward Nygma, and Victor Zsasz as those three are always my first picks, but I can be flexible. Do you have any specific ideas for plots?
Depending on the character yeah I can come up with em (: who are you most comfortable as?

[QUOTE="Scarlette Brynn]Depending on the character yeah I can come up with em (: who are you most comfortable as?

[/QUOTE]
I'd say I have the best feel for who Jonathan is and what motivates him, second being Zsasz. I haven't really worked with them in this context for a while now so please pardon if I'm a little useless at plotting.

Hammy said:
I'd say I have the best feel for who Jonathan is and what motivates him, second being Zsasz. I haven't really worked with them in this context for a while now so please pardon if I'm a little useless at plotting.
No no! Actually, you fit right into a plot another person told me about. She wants to do a group RP if youre into doing that?

[QUOTE="Scarlette Brynn]No no! Actually, you fit right into a plot another person told me about. She wants to do a group RP if youre into doing that?

[/QUOTE]
Perfect then. Definitely. Like I said, though, I'm a little short on free time at this point, but I should be able to bang some stuff out a few times a day at least. I'd be interested to hear about what you and her are planning.

Hammy said:
Perfect then. Definitely. Like I said, though, I'm a little short on free time at this point, but I should be able to bang some stuff out a few times a day at least. I'd be interested to hear about what you and her are planning.
Haha my bad its actually a he and alright I can PM it to you if youd like or just tag you in the thread once I make it

[QUOTE="Scarlette Brynn]Haha my bad its actually a he and alright I can PM it to you if youd like or just tag you in the thread once I make it

[/QUOTE]
I can wait until there are more details out. Count me as very curious and definitely tag me once you get that done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back