• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Basic search - Original settings and characters - Throw your ideas at me - update: 12/30/23

EldritchEntity

Sporadic replies.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there.

I am currently in search of a roleplay partner who is at least fairly active. I do not have any set plot ideas, and am looking to brainstorm.
A word of warning, I deal with a lot of more mature topics (never sexual however). Let's get into the main information.

• I am looking to play all original settings and characters. Just plain imaginative nitty-gritty stories.

• Throw your ideas at me, you can either have your own or build off of what I've already provided. I love brainstorming, so let's make something we both are excited about.

• I love researching for material and using history and other cultures to add depth. It doesn't have to be perfect, or one hundred percent accurate, just don't make something completely unbelievable.

• I reply often, usually multiple times a day depending on scheduling and timezones. I will let you know if I will be away, and I ask that you do the same. I do not wish to mistake an absence for disinterest or ghosting.

• I myself usually prefer playing mainly female characters, but have no problem playing any.

• If romance is a must, M/F, but I am completely fine with platonic and don't keep it as my focus, rather the story and setting is the focus.

• Speaking of setting, world building and adequately descriptive writing is a must, discussing details oorp before hand is also important.

• I personally like to roleplay through PMs, but am willing to try forums if that better suits you.

• Keeping an ooc chat for general communication is important. (Please, if you have ANY concerns, voice them. I am always looking to improve my writing so any pointers help, and if it is anything else speak up! I am extremely flexible and will usually change or lengthen a post.)

• Writing length is about 2-3 paragraphs casually, depending on the situation. As long as one-liners are avoided, do not worry. All I ask is that I have something to work with, and will do my best to provide the same.

• You are in just as much control of the RP as me, it's a team effort. Want to throw in a random NPC? Do it. Build off of previous descriptions? Go for it. As long as you aren't controlling my character (I won't control yours), throw in all your ideas. It's a big soup pot of imagination!

• You can play whatever character you wish, be creative!

• Inspiration boards, playlists, etc, I love imagery, music, and artistic media.
---

Here are some genres I am interested in (I am down for any other ideas you might have, this is not an exhaustive list. These are not fleshed out either. Just settings, no plot.)

• High Fantasy (D&D inspired)

• Historical Fantasy

• Modern Fantasy

• Sci-Fi/Futuristic

• Post apocalyptic fallout sort of thing

• Some sort of horror*

• Something with cryptids (lost in the woods? Also horror themed. Skinwalkers, wendigos, Blaire witch style (I have not watched the movie, I only understand the gist.))*

• Weirdcore/Dreamcore - You wake up in a strange place...?*

Fandoms I am willing to build an original plot off of (cannon characters only, save for cannon NPCs):
  • The backrooms

• The SCP foundation

*Higher on the priority list (not the only one I will do though, I'm down for all.)

---

As long as there's a twist, I'm good. I do not like slice of life etc. too boring for my tastes.

Send a pm if interested (I will not be replying to this forum.)

---

(I'm using inspiration images to bump, it is a growing gallery.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back