• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐇 [𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡]

ambien

𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞
1719206269533.png𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐖 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐇
1719206389219.png
[the cat piece is my art]
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

yes, i'm an official battle cats fan.
hey there, I am ambien or amby. I'm a transmasc fella from texas. i'm 30 (cries) but survivin'.
i'm an avid artist and animator and I've just fallen head over heels with the Warrior Cats series as of late.
SO, I just had to commence a search.
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
a bit about me:
- I prefer to write with folks 20+. i'm old [weeps in 30].

- I like discord for its OOC! rp there is also fine, but I like g-docs or RPN too.

- I prefer someone I can build a rapport with. let's joke about, maybe discuss the series, and talk about our interests. i want to get to know my writing partners and potentially make new pals.

- I am an avid artist/illustrator and an animator. i WILL be doing art of our roleplay, please know this (with ur consent ofc.) i'm such a sucker for making AMVs and PMVs and illustrations.

- I prefer either AUs or clans we make ourselves/ideas spun by us.

- I am subjectively advanced, but i'm quality of quantity.

- I can run multiple characters, but I like to have a focus on 1-2 mains. don't worry, I aim to fill the world with various casts outside our protagonists.

- i'm LGBTQIA+ inclusive, and am gay myself, therefore, I love representation. any identity of character is welcomed so long as they are written respectfully.
- I love music, mood boards, playlists, and all that good stuff. you don't gotta, though!
now, how about I spit some ideas/concepts/and throw in a general word bank:
rivalry with Starclan (or anything similar,) cats forging new clans, kittypets, and rogues intermingling, fun AUs, supernatural elements, struggling with being a cat of prophecy, intricate clan relations, clan wars (obviously,) canon clans but we invent what happens to them or twist their stories, multiple POVs, religious trauma, angst, comfort/hurt, unique worlds/realms for the setting, ghosts, possession, apocalyptic vibes, dystopian vibes, exploration of identities, villains that aren't ur average broad shouldered tabby, magical elements, horror.

i know this is very short, but hopefully, I can inspire some folks from the fandom to write with me! let's create something badass, yo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back