• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Barbarian Princess

Bunesh

Filled with DETERMINATION
So I'm looking for someone interested in a sort of Dark Fantasy RP with an open-ended story, I have the initial setup - the prologue if you will - but after that, it would be open season on how we want to proceed. There would be heavy fantasy elements with a semi-low magic setting that draws inspiration from multiple fandoms and sources. I would need my partner to be able to post more than one or two lines in response to something, enjoy writing up plots and worldbuilding, in other words, give me something I can work with.

Basically, to quote Sherlock: I cannot make clay without bricks.

The story hook is that a princess nearly sparks a war with her temper and jealousy-induced rage by striking the daughter of another king with a knife, scarring her cheek. Her own father, not wanting war and frustrated with his youngest child's temper, condemns her to the arena, where she can 'gorge her hunger for violence and slake her thirst for blood' to her hearts content, an act which eases tensions and mollifies the rival king.

However, the arena has a simple rule; survive five years and you will be freed.

The story picks up with the princess on the final match of her five-year sentence, and the intrigue, politicking, and backstabbing that follows, as well as two families trying to adjust to a formerly haughty, arrogant and aggressive princess now turned into a battle-scarred veteran who has mild PTSD and has lost her juvenile innocence. Her fiery temper now cooled and replaced with a cold fury and a near-clinical capacity for killing.

She is The Barbarian Princess.

I'd love to rp haha! :3 send me a pm :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back