• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

unfedmind

hi again! i am nineteen years old, looking for writing partners who are eighteen+. i am a descriptive, novella writer, so i would prefer for my writing partners to be the same way. though, i am okay with semi-lit, advance lit, mirror/adaptable writing partners as well! all that i listed above are more than welcomed and accepted.

i am currently looking for someone to play someone from a band against one of my original character (most preferred people will be bolded) noah sebastian, oli sykes, ronnie radke, chris motionless, ryan sitkowski, justin morrow, gerard way, kellin quinn, vic fuentes, or maria brink.
though, i am more than okay with doubling up. if you don’t want to just play one of the people listed above!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back