• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Baldur's Gate 3 anyone?

lutavia

they|them
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I'm Lu (they/them, nonbinary)! I'm a semi-lit leaning lit (multiple paragraphs, descriptive) style writer with a full time job and a pretty laid back personality. I'd like to write something on the more realistic and darker side of the spectrum for Baldur's Gate 3. I typically reply at least once a day, and I am happy to be as chatty or as quiet as you would like ooc.

I'm going to keep this pretty short and sweet -- I'm looking for folks 21+ to write with! I don't mind doubling to play against your Tav as well :> I will primarily be writing against male or nonbinary Tavs please, hence why this thread is labeled m x m -- nonbinary is also fine, including trans characters!

I would love for you to play **Astarion** against my Tav, who is a bit more of a snarky, smart-talking Warlock tiefling (they/them, transmasc), or potentially a Gale or Halsin, although Astarion is very, very much top of the list -- I have yet to find one to write against! I'm happy to double, and I can play **Halsin**, **Shadowheart**, and *Wyll**; I could potentially swing Gale or Karlach, but they're not my strong suites. I'm looking to stay pretty close to Baldur's Gate lore and rules as far as characters -- nothing super fantastical, and both of our Tavs should have tadpoles. I'm fine if you haven't finished the game yet, but I'd love to start our writing in Act 2 if possible; if not, no worries.

Thanks for reading :> Feel free to message or reply if you have questions or ideas!

Last edited:
Hi! I'm Lu (they/them, nonbinary)! I'm a semi-lit leaning lit (multiple paragraphs, descriptive) style writer with a full time job and a pretty laid back personality. I'd like to write something on the more realistic and darker side of the spectrum for Baldur's Gate 3. I typically reply at least once a day, and I am happy to be as chatty or as quiet as you would like ooc.

I'm going to keep this pretty short and sweet -- I'm looking for folks 21+ to write with! I don't mind doubling to play against your Tav as well :> I will primarily be writing against male or nonbinary Tavs please, hence why this thread is labeled m x m -- nonbinary is also fine, including trans characters!

I would love for you to play **Astarion** against my Tav, who is a bit more of a snarky, smart-talking Warlock tiefling (they/them, transmasc), or potentially a Gale or Halsin, although Astarion is very, very much top of the list -- I have yet to find one to write against! I'm happy to double, and I can play **Halsin**, **Shadowheart**, and *Wyll**; I could potentially swing Gale or Karlach, but they're not my strong suites. I'm looking to stay pretty close to Baldur's Gate lore and rules as far as characters -- nothing super fantastical, and both of our Tavs should have tadpoles. I'm fine if you haven't finished the game yet, but I'd love to start our writing in Act 2 if possible; if not, no worries.

Thanks for reading :> Feel free to message or reply if you have questions or ideas!
Dude. I'll play Astarion for your tav if you play Astarion for mine. *Holds out hand* Deal-? (If we like each others Tavs of course <3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back