• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I Want the WORLD [RP Plot!!]

QueenofDorks

Cute Space Dork
Themes;;

Modern, living zombies, horror, possible appearance of other supernatural beings

Quick summary;;

New Haven City. 2015. The Infinite Seven is one of the most notorious gangs, aiming for the top, wanting to rule the vast city. Of course they are clashing against the others that dream the same thing but unlike them, unlike the gangs that are just underdogs, they have plans. Big plans. Muse A, a hard working police officer, goes undercover to figure out said plans, acting as some kind of new recruit that wants in on their plotting. Little do Muse A know that they're messing with the wrong people... and that these people are actually walking, talking, corpses that were previously in the ground and deceased.

Characters;;

Tessa, Silas, Mag, Ryon, and many other existing characters. Doubling is very much appreciated especially with this type of plot.

• Paragraph only! No script. Unless y'know we're fooling around in the comments or something with our characters. That's the only way I'll allow it. As for how many sentences you write I honestly don't care. As long as there not one liners. I can take a few one liners now and then if you have writers block but not all the time. Try to be descriptive, please!

•No Mary Sues/Gary Stues! You know what they are so don't make me explain 'em.

•I don't care if you use cursing in the roleplay! I have a pretty bad mouth myself and I usually tend to use that in my characters. Same with gore I don't mind it either. As long as you don't go into THAT much detail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back