Badventurers

Should I be a pacifistic barbarian or an archer with a lack of depth perception?

• Barbarian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Archer

• This roleplays' bad and you should feel bad

• Total voters
So All bones is one of One Piece's Brook aliases, Morteo is a mix of Mort and Osteo. And Xedris because in Discworld it mentioned that no self-respecting necromancer would ever not have a name with the letter X in it. Put an X in MTG's necromancer creature Sedris, and we have Xedris.

beleagueredSage said:
So we're waiting on a couple more?
Still need CS from everyone who joined, we only have 3 now.

I can't help but wonder if they are going to be incompetent a-holes that all hate each other or a loveble ragtag bunch of misfits.

About your poll, I like archer who can't hit anything best. I base this on how much I liked it when Church from Red vs Blue made up flimsly excuses for his ineptitude with the sniper. And in my head this is kinda the fantasy equivalent of RvB, so hence my vote.

What can be a fun variation on 'The Magnificent Seven"?

I kind of like the idea of an archer barbarian, who is trained in classic bow warfare but wants to hit everything

And, naturally, is really inept with the bow

Ha! That's a good one too.

Hopefully people who showed interest finish shoring up our numbers!

This is going to be amazing. My imagination is running wild with the amount of hilarious direction we can all go. Looking forward to this starting.

Nice, how many people are we starting with?

I believe we have 7 now.

Mage, cleric, knight, shapeshifter, druid, thief, archer. Pretty standard so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back