Badass Student is here!

Darkneji

This badass student just got real.
Hey everyone, it's me Darkneji. Definitely a new guy here in Rpnation, I pretty much moved to Iwaku, so I decided to start a new life of role-playing. So, I am willing to join on any type of intermediate role play, whether what will I decide for myself to join in or either create-my-own-role play, if I ever suck at following rules. Anyway, I am maybe looking forward to RpN Admins & moderators to your kindness, including role-players.

<(^.^<) \(^.^)/ (>^.^)>

The Badass Student has set on foot the island, he's in the house!

Hello there, Darkneji. Hope you don't mind if I call you Dark. *smiles* Welcome to RpN. I'm on Iwaku as well so I get the difference between there and here quite a lot. You suck at following rules, hmm? *giggles playfully* I'll have to remember that. Perhaps you and I can start a 1x1 to get you started here? I've been looking for a few new partners since I've returned from my extremely long hiatus and you just got here, so... Wanna chat about the idea..?

I can go with "simple & fun" 1x1. You can think of good genre that you like and I take the lead. I am no rookie and trust me, I ready for everything.

*smirks* Everything you say? Have fun with my twisted little mind then. Is there any genre you prefer? I usually tend to stay around fantasy...

Me too, I am used to be good at fantasy role plays. don't forget that if you're planning to make it, would it you or me to make the role-play?

Well, it depends on if you have any good ideas floating around in that mind of yours.

Hmm... How about we can make in Fantasy Sengoku Era role play. You decide whether you good with the idea or not.

I'm fine with that, as long as you don't mind the type of characters I choose to play. I'll even relinquish control and allow you to choose the setting, situation, plot and such. As long as I can fit my character in.

Just wanted to say hi and welcome xD As you can probably tell by now, they are a nice bunch on rpn, chock-a-block with amazing rps.

Hope ya enjoy yourself,

See ya around!

Welcome Dark! :bigsmile: You'll have lots of fun here, there's plenty of nice people ^ As stated above ;D

If you're interested in joining RPs, I can suggest you some that I've created.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back