• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Jay_the_Fangirl

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I'm Jay! I'm still looking for roleplay partners for a Back to the Future roleplay.
  • I tend to main as Marty McFly and most of my plots are designed for a Doc and Marty roleplay, so I'm particularly looking for a Doc roleplayer. However, I am open to trying to change my plots a bit to fit another character, or creating a new plot!
  • I'm semi-literate, but my literacy tends to match my partner's style. However, I can never write enough to reach advance lit or anything more than maybe two paragraphs.
    • For my partner, I don't mind what literacy you are! The only rules I have is to have mostly decent grammar (helps me to understand your reply!) and for your reply to advance the plot so we don't get caught in a standstill.
  • My timezone is CST.
  • I will not roleplay NSFW or inappropriate ships. This includes, but is not limited to, ships like DocXMarty, LorraineXMarty. If there's something immoral about the ship, don't even ask, I probably won't do it.
  • I'd prefer if you didn't ghost! It's always okay if you're no longer interested, but I definitely feel better when you let me know that you're not interested over ghosting.
  • I have a post with my plots under my profile posts, or I can always send it to you in DMs!
If interested, feel free to comment or DM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back