• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings back into the swing !

aurora.

herbo
hey! maz here. twenty-one female in the gmt timezone. i write all lowercase for aesthetic, but i'll write with capitalisation when roleplaying, just as a first off :grinningteeth:.

straight to the point: i've faded in and out of forum-based roleplay for a while now and i'm looking to get back into it. i'm looking for casual roleplay partners to write and develop worlds and stories with. if you think that could be you, shoot me a pm!

you, as an rp partner, should:
- be 18+, please!
- be casual and chill about posting! i don't mind how long you take to repsond to roleplays as i know real life gets busy, hopefully you can show me that same courtesy.
- be friendly and approachable ooc.
- have a decent grasp on the english language and be able to form coherent and substantial responses ic.
- be willing to contribute plot ideas.
- be respectful when it comes to boundaries.
- be tolerant.

i am/like to think of myself as:
- a flexible roleplay partner, though i feel i write females better.
- invested in the characters and worlds i create.
- incredibly casual and lenient in terms of response time etc.
- very willing and eager to talk ooc with my partners.
- literate and a decent writer.
- not too fond of writing the nsfw stuff. implication is fine.
- not primarily concerned with romance. any kind of character relationship is cool. if it happens, it happens!

i'm running low on fleshed-out ideas, but i think it's better if we come up with something together so we both know we'll be invested and interested. these are a few fandoms/genres that i'd be interested in using to form roleplay ideas.

genres:
- fantasy
high or low fantasy! i love dungeons and dragons, so anything with elves, orcs etc. would be fun. low fantasy with less magic, focusing possibly more on intrigue (something like the a song of ice and fire series) could also be really fun! i'm not too big on urban fantasy, but could be convinced.​
- historical
maybe just loose historical as my knowledge on most time periods is very limited. we could create our own universes based on actual history or just have a very loose concept.​
- post-apocalyptic
i do love me some zombies, but i will go along with almost any post-apocalyptic scenario. i love writing about survival.​
- slice-of-life
of course i will write modern, everyday situations, let's talk about it!​
fandoms:
quick disclaimer:
by fandoms, i mostly mean basing a roleplay off the concept? i don't usually play canons, though i might be able to play a select few (just ask, although no means no). * signifies more interest.
- star vs the forces of evil**** (im only on season 2, but something likened to this would be cool)
- a song of ice and fire*
- anything by virginia andrews*
- the golden compass/his dark materials****
- harry potter
- the hunger games
- being human(uk)
- a series of unfortunate events.
- fruits basket**

so yeah, if you're interested, shoot me a pm or reply below!

What are the chances you've seen the Maze Runners? I've got a small idea I'd really like to try in that setting. If not, a similar idea could work in Hunger Games too ~

What are the chances you've seen the Maze Runners? I've got a small idea I'd really like to try in that setting. If not, a similar idea could work in Hunger Games too ~
i've seen the first movie and read the first book, actually, so feel free to pm me about said idea!

Hey there! If you're still looking for a partner, I would love to RP with you! I really enjoy Fantasy, Historical, and Medieval RPs most of the time but I can be pretty flexible! I usually play my own OCs! Let me know if you're down! 😊

If you are still looking for a partner drop me a pm in sure we can come up with something to RP about. Especially interested in high/low fantasy setting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back