• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

gnatthecryptic

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm Gnat, 23 and it's been a few years since I roleplayed anything so I want to get back into it. I'm not looking for anything long-term, just something to get me back in the groove so-to-speak.

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?

Again, it's been a while since I've done this but I use to write 1-3 paragraphs and hope I can still maintain that level of enthusiasm. I prefer 3rd person and to double up. I prefer OC x Canon but I can do OC x OC and Canon x Canon as well.

I've never roleplayed with a group before or using multiple ocs but I think I'm up to try if you don't mind a newbie.

My schedule is a bit hectic, I'm taking care of my mother and going back to school so my replies might wane from same day to within the same week.

Do you write any fandoms?

I used to write mainly for Haikyuu and My Hero but I'm hoping to venture out with Harry Potter and Stardew Valley

Do you have any pairings?

I have plenty of OC's so let me list them here:

Haikyuu
Female OC x Asahi or Tanaka
Female OC x Kageyama or Yamaguchi

My Hero Academia
Female OC x Shinsou or Tokoyami
Female OC x Bakugou or Kirishima
Male OC x Kaminari

Harry Potter
— Marauders:
Female OC x Emmeline or Remus

— Golden Era:
Female OC x Fred or George
Female OC x Draco
Female OC x Neville

— Next Gen:
Female OC
Male OC

Stardew Valley
Female OC x Shane
Male OC x Harvey or Willy
Female OC x Harvey or Wizard
Male OC x Alex
Female OC x Sam

Do you have any detailed plots prepared?

Unfortunately no, but I'd love to talk through some ideas. It can be a vague prompt or a fully written storyline, I'll be up for it regardless.

I like talking about head canons and plotting things ooc so don't be afraid to talk to me. I'm really into my OC's and love answering questions about them, I even have pinterest boards which I would be more than happy to share.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back