• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Back At It

Amora Aurora

Professional Hippie

You're Very Cute

Hey, guys! So, in case I don't know ya, I'm Amora! I frequent the site, and you can mostly find me in detailed modern group roleplays and the occasional fantasy. I like things with a shit ton of drama, fluff, and romance. Most of all, though, I value characters. I love getting a good feel for my character and going wild with them. I've gotten so close to a character that I began to consider how they would react to everyday situations that occurred in my own life. Character development is my personal favorite plot candy, and I just love real, fleshed out, flawed characters.

Anyway, I'm looking for a couple high casual-low detailed onexone's, preferably modern with a couple characters each, but I'll take what I can get/what makes you happy as well. The suggested Plots and Pairings below are just that: suggestions. You don't even have to look at them, just PM me and we'll get something planned out if we're a good fit. Brainstorming is half the fun of roleplaying!

no slide
no slide
Pairings

Doctor x Nurse

Forbidden Interracial Relationship

Girlfriend x Boyfriend's Best Friend

Manic Depressive x Boyfriend/Girlfriend

Prostitute x John

Foster Kid x Foster Kid

Rich Girl x Homeless Boy

Runaway x Runaway

Married Woman x Younger Man

Good Boy x Bad Girl

Criminal x Criminal

Small Town Teen x Small Town Teen

Rock Star x Fan

Nerdy/Overweight Girl x Popular Guy

Separated Twins Meeting (non-romantic. Incest is a no-no)

Friend With Benefits x Friend With Benefits
Current Craving
All current cravings have been filled! Will update as they come.
Other

~I promise I'm a swell brainstormer. If you're looking for an advanced roleplay, just PM me and we'll chat until we come up with something awesome.

~Please be willing to play either gender. I will do the same for you.

~fxf is okay, as well as mxf

~Anything that would fit into a Young Adult Book Series excites me if it's original, but no fandoms please

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there!

Would you be interested in a romance RP? I also usualy do fantasy, so here are a couple of my own suggestions;

Dragon rider x Dragon hunter

Secret society

Supernatural being (or human) x Diety/god

Steampunk

(Where angels cry - sort of have a plot idea here)

(Clockwork ______ - also sorta plot)

Bump

Also, if you don't consider yourself an advanced writer, I love you, but it's probably not going to work <3 Let's be friends though!

That is all!

Can do anything as you like. Simply for sake of choosing my preference. FWB x FWB would be the most original for me at the moment. Otherwise feel free to PM me if that interests you or there is another pairing you'd like to suggest. I'm rather flexible so feel free to recommend what you prefer.

Also, any plots caught your eye from my first post?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back