• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Back and looking for long term partners!

RuiNightmare

Anime Lover
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
About Me:
Hello, you can call me Rui short for RuiNightmare on RPN here. I am 35 years old and an avid fan of all nerdy related stuff to: Anime, video games, manga and webtoons. I also draw, cosplay at anime conventions , and watch anime on my free time. All that aside I am very much an open book and I would love to meet some fellow people here to start some original stories with me if all I possible! I am very easy going and love to talk a lot due to having ADHD so if this doesn't bother you please keep reading.

What I want in a partner or partners:
The things I want in my future partners are fairly straight forward. I want someone who is able to actively plot and brainstorm with me to help create such stories. Someone who doesn't mind using discord to OOC chat. I love to get to know my partners and talking about more then just the rp daily. In other words someone who does not mind being friends with me. Also someone who can be active and not ghost me without saying a word. The kind of partner I'd like to have is someone who I can get along with for sure. If you are actually one of those people perfect we will get along great. All I ask is that you be 18+ sorry minors not interested in younger crowd due to the age gap. I also use anime face claims and fantasy art sorry I don't like using pics of real people it's just weird.

Things and genres I like to be in my stories:
Action
Adventure
Romance(As long as it isn't pure romance but mixed with other genres then doubling and tripling can be done)
Multiple Characters
Expansive worlds
There are many other things I can list but it would take forever all you need to do is ask and chances are I'll more then likely say yes.

Other notes:

I tend to play better males then female noted I can do girls and I am more then willing but it takes time for me to get a non generic personality for them with this in mind I am willing it just takes time.

Aside from this all I ask is my partner is discord friendly as you and I or whoever I am with can discuss plots there for the most part please hit me up with your ideas I'd love to hear them! And speaking of plots I have just one idea on mind read the spoiler down below.

Plots(Only one so far ^^..):

The house of Wixx is taken but I have a fantasy plot if one is interested

The house of Wixx:

This story is sort of a branch off from one of my original characters that I made ages ago and I thought it'd be cool if I can expand it with someone instead of letting it sit in my brain collecting dust.

Synopsis:
The house of Wixx an elusive family of people who are well known to outsiders to predict and do fortunes for the most part. They are blessed with clairvoyant abilities which are rare and as such isolate themselves due to fear of being hunted down for their powers or worse killed. Only the second born male of each generation are blessed with such abilities. These abilities are only tied and well known to the males who are born blind, with heterochromia colored eyes, and have bright red hair. Only those born with these traits are known to meet the criteria and have the ability to see things other cannot comprehend. As such they rely on the branch family who are not blessed with the ability to shadow and protect them. This would revolve around one of my original characters but instead of just him being blessed with I am thinking anyone who joins me with this story can maybe play a sibling of his who was not only just like him but can be his twin. Male or female is allowed for his twin sibling. There is more to the story but I need details over discord but it'll be a fantasy based story for the most part. Modern fantasy or maybe just classic fantasy if interested just drop me a DM on the site here or reply and I'll Pm you.

Final Notes:
This is basically all I have now at this late hour so if interested in writing with me drop me a PM on the site and be prepared to have discord hehe it'd be much appreciated.

Update: I've had a few or more people reach out to me and start something and then just vanish. I understand IRL comes first but please I ask that you keep me in the loop so I don't have to consider what we've written dead and fallen off the face of the earth. I want to be friends with my partners not treat them as toss aways ;-; so please keep this in mind if you wanna rp with me.

Last edited:
About Me:
Hello, you can call me Rui short for RuiNightmare on RPN here. I am 35 years old and an avid fan of all nerdy related stuff to: Anime, video games, manga and webtoons. I also draw, cosplay at anime conventions , and watch anime on my free time. All that aside I am very much an open book and I would love to meet some fellow people here to start some original stories with me if all I possible! I am very easy going and love to talk a lot due to having ADHD so if this doesn't bother you please keep reading.

What I want in a partner or partners:
The things I want in my future partners are fairly straight forward. I want someone who is able to actively plot and brainstorm with me to help create such stories. Someone who doesn't mind using discord to OOC chat. I love to get to know my partners and talking about more then just the rp daily. In other words someone who does not mind being friends with me. Also someone who can be active and not ghost me without saying a word. The kind of partner I'd like to have is someone who I can get along with for sure. If you are actually one of those people perfect we will get along great. All I ask is that you be 18+ sorry minors not interested in younger crowd due to the age gap.

Things and genres I like to be in my stories:
Action
Adventure
Romance(As long as it isn't pure romance but mixed with other genres then doubling and tripling can be done)
Multiple Characters
Expansive worlds
There are many other things I can list but it would take forever all you need to do is ask and chances are I'll more then likely say yes.

Other notes:

I tend to play better males then female noted I can do girls and I am more then willing but it takes time for me to get a non generic personality for them with this in mind I am willing it just takes time.

Aside from this all I ask is my partner is discord friendly as you and I or whoever I am with can discuss plots there for the most part please hit me up with your ideas I'd love to hear them! And speaking of plots I have just one idea on mind read the spoiler down below.

Plots(Only one so far ^^..):

The house of Wixx:

This story is sort of a branch off from one of my original characters that I made ages ago and I thought it'd be cool if I can expand it with someone instead of letting it sit in my brain collecting dust.

Synopsis:
The house of Wixx an elusive family of people who are well known to outsiders to predict and do fortunes for the most part. They are blessed with clairvoyant abilities which are rare and as such isolate themselves due to fear of being hunted down for their powers or worse killed. Only the second born male of each generation are blessed with such abilities. These abilities are only tied and well known to the males who are born blind, with heterochromia colored eyes, and have bright red hair. Only those born with these traits are known to meet the criteria and have the ability to see things other cannot comprehend. As such they rely on the branch family who are not blessed with the ability to shadow and protect them. This would revolve around one of my original characters but instead of just him being blessed with I am thinking anyone who joins me with this story can maybe play a sibling of his who was not only just like him but can be his twin. Male or female is allowed for his twin sibling. There is more to the story but I need details over discord but it'll be a fantasy based story for the most part. Modern fantasy or maybe just classic fantasy if interested just drop me a DM on the site here or reply and I'll Pm you.

Final Notes:
This is basically all I have now at this late hour so if interested in writing with me drop me a PM on the site and be prepared to have discord hehe it'd be much appreciated.
Hello! Im new to this whole site, so I'm not sure how to pm (i apologize) I was wondering if we could set something up together. I do have discord so being on that site is no issue for m.

Hello! Im new to this whole site, so I'm not sure how to pm (i apologize) I was wondering if we could set something up together. I do have discord so being on that site is no issue for m.
I did send you a dm thinking you'd see the inbox thing but my discord is RuiNightmare#2915 add me :)

I'd love to do something with you, how do you feel about high fantasy with dragons and elves and stuff?

Hey there, I'd be interested in talking some details with you to see if we're compatible to rp together! I have discord if you'd rather talk there! PM me if you'd like to try it out. I do have some plots we can go over, and if we don't like them, we can certainly create our own! I do have a question though. I only RP males and am only looking for mxm if romance is involved at all. My post length varies depending on what is provided for me to use and typically I do try to match what my partner does, though sometimes I do more than usual depending on what ideas I get, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back