• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Back and Looking for a Partner

Dynasty Girl

Even those without Hearts can love
Greetings I have returned to give this site one more try as the old saying goes "the third time's the charm".

I'm flexible in my writing so I'm not going to alienate anyone,everyone is welcome even one-liners. I do ask that you at least do a full sentence (5 words MINIMUM) Thou.

I primarily do Fandom Roleplay hence the prefix but there are Exceptions : A Feudal Japan or ROTK China setting.

I would prefer no anthropomorphic animal characters or Pokehumans please i'm just not into that don't take it personally thou Species like Neko,Kitsune etc that are 99% humanoid are fine by me As are Shapeshifters like werewolves. 

Please be open minded I do use characters that are Non-Binary like Transgender and Genderfluid on occasion. 

I do like mild Romance in my Roleplay from time to time if you want light Romance that's perfectly fine just please ask first.

In the Event of Romance I do not do Canon X OC. I prefer Canon X Canon or OC X OC only.

I really do not like mixing Fandoms if you would like to Roleplay with me please keep it limited to a Single Fandom for example no "Overwatch Set In Bleach" type things please.

I don't really Roleplay things from "Live-action"  Television and Movie Fandoms like Supernatural and X-Files for example. Thou I enjoy Fandoms of those types greatly it just makes me uncomfortable Roleplaying such things. 

I have no problems Roleplaying Comic Book Hero style Roleplays but I do not like such Heroes that are over-powered please try to keep your hero at least reasonably "Defeatable". 

Do not "God Mode" for example if you decide to Roleplay Bleach do not try to use any powers that are not listed on your character page. If you want a certain ability or what have you then  you must add it.

I do not always Follow Canon Pairings in my Roleplays

*coughsasukexsakuracough* and rather enjoy using "Second Generation" Characters that don't nessecarily follow the Fandom Canon Pairs. If you want to use a second Gen character that is following canon in that particular Fandom please ASK FIRST some canon pairs I absolutely will not do.

There will be times when I will request both you and I be Canon characters in that particular Fandom. This is Very rare and usually only in Romance based Roleplays.

Now that my Rules are out of the Way on to My Fandoms. They will be rated from "Guaranteed Acceptance" all the way to "Only if the Mood Takes me". The higher the Rating the more likely you will get me to agree to a Roleplay and i will be far more likely to accept a low rated Fandom if it Features a Ship i Enjoy. The Ratings WILL change on occasion just because something is "Guaranteed Acceptance" one week does not mean it will remain so another week . Have Fun and I Hope to do many fun Fandom Roleplays with all of you n.n 

Fushigi Yuugi - Guaranteed Acceptance 

Dynasty Warriors - Guaranteed Acceptance 

Pokémon - Very High Acceptance 

Bleach - Very High Acceptance 

Kingdom Hearts - Very High Acceptance 

Fire Emblem - Very High Acceptance to Likely Acceptance depending on which one in the Franchise. 

Final Fantasy - High Acceptance to Moderate Acceptance depending on which one in the franchise.

Naruto - High Acceptance

Harry Potter - If the Mood Takes me 

Dragonlance - Moderate Acceptance 

Gundam - Moderate to Low Acceptance depending on which series

Lodoss War - Moderate Acceptance 

Soul Eater - High Acceptance 

Berserk - Guaranteed Acceptance Guts x Griffith only otherwise Moderate Acceptance 

Samurai Warriors - Very High Acceptance 

There's other Fandoms I like so feel free to suggest stuff that's just my main wants currently. I'll add more as I Get Roleplays Going. 

I have a Rp Idea.  

Muse A is a kid who has always wanted a pet.  Muse B is a shapeshifter, on the run from someone or something. Muse A finds Muse B injured in some sort of pet form. Out of an innate sense of goodness (and a want to have a pet), he takes Muse B in, and take care of her/him.

I would be interested in a Kingdom Hearts rp, with a dash of romance. OC's only though, I can't do Cannon characters.

Um, I should warn you that I don't have much luck keeping 1x1 going for long, and I'm sure it's mostly my fault.

I would be interested in a Kingdom Hearts rp, with a dash of romance. OC's only though, I can't do Cannon characters.

Um, I should warn you that I don't have much luck keeping 1x1 going for long, and I'm sure it's mostly my fault.

My only Kingdom Hearts OC is the psychotic Son of Marluxia is that alright by you?

Oh man, if you're still interested in getting more rp partners, I would adore a Dynasty Warriors rp.  

I'd like to do a Bleach rp, if you're up for it. I have an oc, unless you want me to be a certain character. I've been wanting to do a Bleach rp for a while now.

if you are up for it I would be very keen for a soul eater Roleplay. If your interested, let me know and we can work out the details.

Thanks,

Grim.

I would love to do either a Fushigi Yuugi, Naruto, Pokemon or a RP with the plot of going back in time to Feudal Japan. :)  

@Dynasty Girl

Fushigi Yuugi YES PLEASE. Fushigi Yuugi however is one of the times I'm going to have to insist on Canon characters only. My only Naruto OC'S will only work in a Next Gen setting same for Pokémon if these are okay with you shoot me a PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back