• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Bachelor and Bachelorette

Kerenza

About Me:

Hello! I'm Kerenza (she/her), I'm 27, and I've been roleplaying for 13 or so years. I have been sucked into the bachelor and bachelorette show for the last two seasons because of friends, and now I think it could be even more fun with some partners. I'm also a full-time ghostwriter, so I like to think I have basic grammar down. As you can see, I do not do fancy posts, but that doesn't mean you can't!

About you:

I am looking for only 18+ rpers. I want at least one paragraph responses, hopefully, a decent amount more. I am looking for no more than ten rpers, and I'm comfortable with up to three characters each. I am also really looking for someone to help me get this up and going. I also want people aware that your character may be sent home, but we will come up with various experiences to let another character join. I will want basic character sheets including a sample, but I am definitely open to helping writers grow.

About the RP:

Step right up to the first season of the Bachelor-ette. In this new series, both a bachelor and a bachelorette have been chosen, and contestants are welcome to pursue one or both of the eligible parties, no matter their gender. People also seem to fall for other contestants, sometimes leading to people going home. Will any of them find the love of their life, or will all of them leave empty-hearted? This can all be found out in this exciting new season, and we hope you watch till the very end!

Never watched an episode of bachelor, so I don't think I'll join but it sounds incredibly fun, good luck!

If you are interested it's going to be pretty loose, but I understand it being new to people!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back