Music Favorite Music (Song/Type. Or band, whatever :P)

Spacekitty

Recently Resurrected Divine Feline Entity.
So... I've been watching the "What Song are you Listening To?" thread for some time, and it never ceases to amaze me what wide range of music I find there.

So I have a question, what king of music do you guys prefer? What's you favorite song? Band? GRENRE? Whatever, give me what you got ;)

So I'll be listing everything becuaswe i'm bored :3

Favorite Bands:

1. Breaking Benjamin

2. Three Days Grace

3. POWERWOLF

Favorite Songs:

1. Had Enough - Breaking Benjamin

[media]
[/media]
2. Painkiller - Three Days Grace

[media]
[/media]
3. Out in The Fields - POWERWOLF

[media]
[/media]
Favorite Genres:

1. Alternative Hard rock/Metal (Typically only the ones that are pretty close to the actual thing)

[media]
[/media]
2. Doom Metal

[media]
[/media]
3. Power Metal

There you go! So, what do you guys like?

I mostly listen to video game soundtracks, really. I find it easier for me to appreciate a piece when I can associate it with something like an event in a game. I do like listening to a lot of remixes, though. That does mean that I don't have any favorite bands, though :/

With that in mind, here are my lists (Because following format is important to me ( :P )):

Artists:

1. FamilyJules7x

2. MilkyChan

3. Danny Baranowski

Songs:

1. MEGALOVANIA
[media]

[/media]
2. Disco Descent
[media]

[/media]
3. Injecting Malware - Panic Track
[media]

[/media]

Genre:

I haven't really explored genres all that much. I've found that I really like electronic rock, though. So that's something.

Last edited by a moderator:
LegoLad659 said:
I mostly listen to video game soundtracks, really. I find it easier for me to appreciate a piece when I can associate it with something like an event in a game. I do like listening to a lot of remixes, though. That does mean that I don't have any favorite bands, though :/
With that in mind, here are my lists (Because following format is important to me ( :P )):

Artists:

1. FamilyJules7x

2. MilkyChan

3. Danny Baranowski

Songs:

1. MEGALOVANIA
[media]

[/media]
2. Disco Descent
[media]

[/media]
3. Injecting Malware - Panic Track
[media]

[/media]

Genre:

I haven't really explored genres all that much. I've found that I really like electronic rock, though. So that's something.
You didn't have to follow my format xD

I'm not into electronic rock much, or video game sound tracks. I prefer heavy stuff xD

Bobisdead123 said:
You didn't have to follow my format xD
I'm not into electronic rock much, or video game sound tracks. I prefer heavy stuff xD
Screw what I don't have to do, I do what I want! ( :P )

Well, I really like the synthwave genre, which is pretty original and trending, and just about anyone who listens to it, immediately likes it. Cause why not? It's extremely potent in terms of grace and skills. Which manages to recapture the feel of the 80's, and provides a great inspiration too. Other than that, I'm pretty much open to any music that's not just 'noise', such as heavy metal and dubstep. I'm the kind of guy who absorbs the beat and the melodies, who takes in the feel, and tries to immerse himself in it. Not just slip on a fucked up 'noise' track and slack around. I'm very open to any new or original music types, mostly electronic, but nothing that's too crappy, such as electro swing. I've recently explored throughout bitpop, krautrock, crunk and liquid funk. And honestly, I think I dislike all mainstream pop and hip hop and stuff. I kinda feel that the music expresses much more than voices ever could.

So without any further ado, I'll present the real list, and not a possibly ill-fated rant.

Favourite bands:

Dance with the dead

Magic Sword

Kavinsky

Power Core

Futurecop!

Favourite Songs:

Magic sword - Battlefield (Dance with the dead Remix)

Magic sword - Discover

Dance with the dead - Andromeda

Power glove - Motorcycle cop

Magic sword - The way home

Sonic mayhem - Futureland (feat. Power glove)

Futurecop! - Maldaptive daydreaming

Futurecop! - N.A.S.A

Favorite Groups:

1. Girl's generation

2. GFriend

3. f(x)

Favorite Songs:

[media]
[/media]
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
[media]
[/media]
[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sunkissed said:
Favorite Groups:
1. Girl's generation

2. GFriend

3. f(x)

Favorite Songs:

[media]
[/media]
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
[media]
[/media]
[media]

[/media]

Are those all Asian bands? Just wondering, never listened to their music before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back