Mother of dragons
Name: Azura

Appearance whilst a dragon:

blue-dragon-24-cool-hd-wallpaper.jpg

Appearance whilst a human:

girl-drawing-blue-hair-1.jpg

Nickname: Azura

Size: (Small, medium, large) large

Powers: She breathes blue flame, which causes the afflicted to feel like they are freezing as well as burning. Can withstand most burns. When angry smokes comes out of her nose.

Dragon Rider: Tbd

Personality: Azura is a short tempered dragon. She is very cold to others when first meeting, but cares for those close to her. She has a mind for strategy and killing.

Biography:

Azura is a 28 year old strong and determined dragon. She cares for and protects her sister. Like Thalassa (her sister), their mother (polu)  was killed in the great dragon battle when cornered by sprites. Her father (Savart) also died shortly before her sister hatched leaving Azura to take care of Thalassa. Azura was only 6 when her mother and father died and had to grow up faster than most. She tried to stay positive for the sake of her sister. She has seen some battle but not much. She was trained by a great fighter so she wouldn't die how her mother did. She still grieves for her lost parents and will sometimes be overcome by rage of their death during battle. When it was time for her first battle she was put on the front line of it. She fought valiantly to try to succeed, however all she was wounded by another dragon which caused a tear in her left wing. Her wound was the least of the problems during that battle. Almost all of the dragons and their riders were slaughtered in battle. Only her and two others escaped with their lives, however one succumbed to his wounds and died shortly after battle. After the battle she never really seemed happy anymore. She would sulk around with her head down. When she healed it was time to go back into battle and she held a grudge. She would kill everything in her path out of vengeance.

Azura is often compared to her father as their personalities and so similar. Whereas Thalassa is more like their mother. For those who get to know Azura they learn that she is a very kind, caring dragon. She would protect those that she cares about with her life if need be. When Azura was young she dreamed of battling. She couldn't wait to start her training. Her powers started to develop early. She also grew faster than most, so she was always bigger than everyone her age. Since she is so big it gives her an advantage in battle. Before her parents died she was very upbeat and not so serious. She would laugh and be kind to others. She doesn't have very many friends due to her now cold and brooding nature. Her best friend is her sister Thalassa. She tells her everything and takes care of her and vice versa.

:
886fb8d5b81b6e51f00affdd0d573c2c.jpg

blue_haired_girl_by_ladydrucilla-d2f80x5.jpg

((I hope you like and accept my character. Let me know if I need to change anything and I'd be happy to.))

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back