• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ayyye EDDSWORLD?

SweetLime

Sour but sweet!
So yeah, I've always been an EDDSWORLD fan. For so long I just can't let the fandom go. I've always wanted to RP something in that universe but never knew where to RP it at. Hopefully there are people who know what this is. It's basically a YouTube cartoon. But wait, I ain't one of those crazy girl shippers. So that means I don't do M x M with those characters, no way I'll ever except those kinds of ships.

There doesn't have to be romance, it's EDDSWORLD, nothing really is taken seriously. But it can. I only roleplay as females, so you're wondering how would I roleplay? The main characters are all males. Well, first, I don't mind playing as an OC and put effort into making a background from how she knows those characters. I promise it won't be cringey. Or yknow we could always make a whole new group that are just OCs that do and act similar to the originals.

Second, there can always be AUs, like genderbends ( switching genders ). But would only do it to specific characters, since I don't do F x F either. For example, Edd is a tomboy female this time in this AU. When Tord disappeared and threatened the group, she was heart broken and is still struggling to accept what happened. As they were close friends. Deciding she won't give up on him, knowing that he does have friends.
af629b233967c7b29f7393f83be7614a--eddsworld-funny-funny-stuff.jpg

Something like that. This is just for fun, I'm not really a serious and demands literacy and long paragraphs as if it's a published book. I'm not that strict about roleplays. But yeah, I do have to say at least third person, 1 paragraph per reply. And you got to know what EDDSWORLD is lol. If nobody knows about this fandom and this thread was a waste. I do recommend for you to watch it. It's easy as all the episodes are just on YouTube.

Tord is bae
Tom is savage
Edd is a pure soul
Matt is a cinnamon roll

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back