Ayy, it's Jun!

TheRoyalSpirit™

Hello, hons, just call me Royal, or Jun. ^^
Hiya, it's the Royal Spirit here, but you can call me Jun (short for my name, Junyeon)! see I go by Jun but then I was born in June hahahahakms   I'm just an average person over here like all of you, and though I've got years of roleplaying under my belt, my posts and quality pretty much suck. Not only that, but you'll have to excuse my grammar since I'm from Seoul, and English is my second language, though I'll say it's a bit improved. With that said, I'm K-Pop trash, that not only listens to it, but worships it. BTS, Big Bang, EXO, and Seventeen are examples. Though I wouldn't call myself the biggest fan, I've watched a whole lot of anime, so if you can name any anime, you can bet I've watched it. And yes, even the underrated ones. I enjoy watching shows like The Walking Dead, Doctor Who, and Game of Thrones. Finally, I don't know why, but I have a habit of always degrading and making derogatory remarks about myself. and maybe about other people if they get on my nerves, so I apologize in advance.  That's about it, though I'd all like to meet all of you during my stay, if possible. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Jun! Welcome to RPN! I'm kpop trash too although I'm sadly not from anywhere near Korea xD I hope you enjoy RPN and you can ask me any questions, I'll try to answer them if I can. By the way your English is very good :D

Hello! Welcome to RPN!

And don't worry, I know a ton of people on here share the same interests as you (in fact, I saw a ton of K-Pop threads when I first joined not too long ago!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back