Other Awesome game I found

JohnnyDavids13

I just saw this really cool card game on Kickstarter. It's called Town of Salem - The Card Game

it is made by an indie company(always love supporting small teams ) and they have an online game that they are adapting into a card game version. It is a new take on the party games Werewolf and Mafia that is themed in the Salem Witch Trials. It is really awesome looking actually and I have played the online game as well. Just wanted to share something awesome I stumbled upon

Last edited by a moderator:
JohnnyDavids13 said:
I just saw this really cool card game on Kickstarter. It's called Town of Salem - The Card Game
it is made by an indie company(always love supporting small teams ) and they have an online game that they are adapting into a card game version. It is a new take on the party games Werewolf and Mafia that is themed in the Salem Witch Trials. It is really awesome looking actually and I have played the online game as well. Just wanted to share something awesome I stumbled upon
I loved Town of Salem, the online game. It brings back so many wonderful memories of constantly being lynched. I would totally buy it if it ever comes out and I imagine it would be so much fun to play with family and friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back